PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

* Off The Grid's Official Rant & Rave Thread ~ 2013 Version!! *

Eric Reid!!

Great Athlete.

Lousy FootBall Player.

~ Looks great on HighLight Reel Hits.

~ Doesn't look bad on HighLight Reel TouchDowns, either, because he either misses the Tackle badly enough ~ or gets burned in Coverage badly enough ~ that he's not even on the Tape!! :eek:

oh_no_you_didnt.gif

Justin Pugh.

~ Heart of a LION.

~ Talent of an Ostrich.

Good luck with your Rant. :)

This Thread's Title explained itself.

So sorry that that's beyond your comprehension. :(

Beyond my comprehension? I wasn't looking for the insult forum. i dont think that was really necessary.

I've now seen 2 Day 2 Picks and 3 Day 3 Picks in the last 5 ~ IMNSHO. :eek:

1 ~ Erik Manuel ~ LOVE the kid. He's got the Brains & Passion to make it. But a 1st Rounder?? :eek:

2 ~ Kenny Vaccaro ~ GREAT HighLights. Excellent Slot Coverage. DANGEROUS CenterFielding.

3 ~ Jarvis Jones ~ VASTLY OverRated. Product O System.

4 ~ Eric Reid ~ A Poor Man's Kenny Vaccaro. :eek:

5 ~ Justin Pugh ~ a Day 1 Heart with Day 3 Talent.

Tyler Eifert is the 2nd most potentially dominating Tight End in this Draft.

But he's a damned fine Pick, in my opinion.

One is given to wonder, then, why you sallied in here to issue an insulting One Liner. :confused:

I insulted who ? I was asking about the lively live chat when it came to draft and game day. We were all very into it back then. It wasnt meant as n insult to you specifically....I am sorry. I may have posted this in the wrong sub forum.

I insulted who ? I was asking about the lively live chat when it came to draft and game day. We were all very into it back then. It wasnt meant as n insult to you specifically....I am sorry. I may have posted this in the wrong sub forum.

Thanks, Bro.

Sorry for jumping on you.

I'm afraid the the Boards have gotten less interesting ~ I won't say why ~ and it's spiraled.

Sharrif Floyd!! :rocker:

ANOTHER sketchy ~ albeit: unsurprising ~ Pick!! :D :rocker:

Graded'm as a FOURTH Rounder!! :D

My GOD, Kiper is stupid.

Damn.

Sorry to see the Packers grab Datone Jones.

Holy Crap!! :eek:

We just RAVAGED the Vikings!!! :rocker:

according to the trade chart we gained a mid 7th round pick so its really not that much if u think about it 29(640) = 52(380), 83(175), 102(92), 229(1) :+8 and I think Justin Hunter, Keenan Allen, and Robert Woods will all be off the board by 52 which makes this trade even more frustrating

according to the trade chart we gained a mid 7th round pick so its really not that much if u think about it 29(640) = 52(380), 83(175), 102(92), 229(1) :+8 and I think Justin Hunter, Keenan Allen, and Robert Woods will all be off the board by 52 which makes this trade even more frustrating

Your looking at the trade value chart all wrong. If we had a 4th 5th and 6th that would be different.

Um.

No.

If you THINK about it, we RAVAGED them.

#$%& the Trade Chart.

Try using your MIND.

In the REAL world, we just performed a DELIRIOUSLY Unspeakable Act on the Vikings. :eek:

Your looking at the trade value chart all wrong. If we had a 4th 5th and 6th that would be different.

So how many of those picks are gonna actually be one the team in 2 years. It would have been better if it was 52 + 2014 1st or just keep the pick and draft the BPA

#$%& the Trade Chart.

Try using your MIND.

I'm more of a believer in the chart than some, but I think there's also a natural premium on more chances.

With all of those picks, the Patriots now have tremendous flexibility to work the board throughout day 2. (In fact, they could easily package the 2nd & 3rd from the Vikings to take the player they would have taken at 29, walking away with a free 4th & 7th.)

Justin Pugh.

~ Heart of a LION.

~ Talent of an Ostrich.

Is he that bad? I haven't watched any film on him but Mike Mayock, who I've found to be a very good evaluator of talent, was very high on him.

This is a Chart which in my opinion reflects a far more accurate Valuation of the Picks.

But one must always remember that every single Pick's Value is 100% Relative to Circumstances.

Having so stipulated...

That Chart suggests these Book Values ~ that's my Term ~ for the Picks swapped tonight:

#29 > 88

#52 > 63

#83 > 43

#102 > 35

#229 > 01

That's 88 Points for 142 Points, For Those Scoring At Home.

And the Chart that I used ~ while certainly subject to the foibles of Human Error & Subjectivity ~ is actually based on Historical Facts, which is more than one can say for somebody referencing JJ's Chart and vapidly calling it Gospel. :rolleyes:

I'll take that Trade. :cool:

Like I said: We ravaged them.

Is he that bad? I haven't watched any film on him but Mike Mayock, who I've found to be a very good evaluator of talent, was very high on him.

Not BAD, mind you.

I think that Pugh will have a lengthy, 10 Year Career, based on Technique, Tenacity, and Grit.

But he's low on Talent.

And TT&G only gets you so far in January.

No he isn't!

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back