PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Off season thread. Who wishes our throw back unis were our main uniforms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATS16N0

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Patriots1.jpg

Why did we ever change? :eek:

Our throw back uniforms are the best uniforms in the league, past and current.

Can we riot or something to force a change?

Patriot throw back jerseys have super swag.

Not as main uniforms but I'd like to have something throwbackish as an alternate 3-4 times a year. This would be a starting point.

3776.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
I really like the white helmet over the silver ones, and think Pat Patriot rocks :)

I actually think that uniform is hideous, no offense though!

Nah, our current uniforms are really professional looking and our road blues are easily the best in the league. I love our throwbacks as alternates tho and would love to see them twice a season instead of just once. Or maybe the road throwbacks as the second time.

Yeah, lets associate ourselves most with the uniform worn from 1960 to 1992 when the Patriots won exactly nothing instead of the uniforms they started wearing in 1993 the year Parcells and Bledsoe came here and things started getting good. NOT

Yeah, lets associate ourselves most with the uniform worn from 1960 to 1992 when the Patriots won exactly nothing instead of the uniforms they started wearing in 1993 the year Parcells and Bledsoe came here and things started getting good. NOT

Righteous!! :rocker:

The old Uniforms ~ especially that "Pat Patriot" idiocy ~ SUCKED.

"Pat Patriot" was bent over and prepared to take it up the Tookus.

I cannot fathom why anyone would WANT to project WEAKNESS.

FUNK that. :mad:

And the Flying Elvis SUCKS.

He looks like he's SLEEPING. :mad:

Why not something simple??? :confused:

Crossed Swords ~ or any other Symbolism ~ to commemorate The Glory of the Uprising of 1775???

Yeah, but the Patriots are a classic football team, like the Steelers, the Browns, the Cowboys, etc.
A lot of really talented players wore that uniform, even if we never won the big game with them.

I miss the red pants sometimes.

Wow, you guys are some serious haters.

Pat Patriot looks like he's about to lay the smack down on someone.

Wrong.

Pat Patriot looks BENT OVER.

Just because I have the Intelligence to recognize the idiocy of your asinine notion doesn't make me an HATER.

Pat Patriot SUCKS.

If Pat Patriot had been an HalfBack, StiffArming someone, or a MidFielder ~ "LineBacker", to you Earthlings ~ SLAMMING someone, then THAT would've been COMMEMORATIVE...

But because some LUMP ~ someone who YOU are obviously sympathetic with ~ decided that the best way to represent NEW ENGLAND ~ the Cradle of LIBERTY ~ was as a guy BENT...OVER...then that is a FAIL.

440px-J_S_Copley_-_Samuel_Adams.jpg
///

And the Flying Elvis SUCKS.

He looks like he's SLEEPING. :mad:

I think it's supposed to be eyeblack. ;)

Seriously, though, I do like the Flying Elvis. . . . especially when animations have him flying. :)

I like the unis the way they are now. They look even more amazing in the Super bowl.

I like Pat Patriot because it showed off a classic design that required some modicum of skill to draw.

How many times a year do we have to have this &%@# discussion? The Patriots established a winning identity with the blue/silver color scheme which has been tweaked and refined several times since it was introduced 20 years ago. There's no going back to historically incorrect red unis with a stylistically dated cartoon character on the helmet and losing tradition. The team brings it back once a season to keep it marketable in the pro shop. End of story.

The red looks great in snow games.

I never liked Parcells. I never liked Bledsoe. And the flying elvis is repulsive and insulting.
Parcells=overrated rude blowhard. Bledsoe=would NEVER start him in a game I had to win.
flying elvis=repulsive and insulting. Plenty of good things happened and there is lots to be proud of in the Patriots' first 32 years; seeing them win the Super Bowl - for the first time - looking like themselves instead of some ugly arena league retread will honor all the former players and New Englanders. Only point of four wins is that they would have won wearing...Anything. Literally, anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots