PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Of the remaining 4 teams, Which ONE player would you like to see get a ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media articles already touting headines like "Roethlisberger 3 ring proves better than manning brady " "possible 3 SB win proves Ben is god"etc

Similar headlines Brady was getting a week ago "Brady 4 SB ring puts him beyond godlike" etc Rodgers had some boasting headlines as well, all nonsense(can't remember .exact headlines but you get my drift. the hype machine on crack)

point being the lack of jets headlines(other than Rex) of this caliber reminded me of the NYG SB 42. the invisible underdog no one really even wants to win except themselves.:eek:

I know it's jinx BS and no one wants to here it but be prepared for the worst and hope for the best.

Go Packers!!!

Honestly, none. Seeing any player on any remaining team with a ring will cause me to throw up in my mouth.

Jets players will cause me to throw up chunks of dog sht.

Aaron Rodgers and the Packers for me....

Troy Polamalu because I love the way he plays. No trash talk, just brings it on every play.

Honestly, none. Seeing any player on any remaining team with a ring will cause me to throw up in my mouth.

Jets players will cause me to throw up chunks of dog sht.

If you told me that world hunger could end but only if the Jets won the Super Bowl...I'd have to think long and hard before making that choice.

Most of the worthy Steelers already have rings, no? So that leaves them out.

Good arguments for Shaun Ellis, but I'm not sure he should really even be in the top 5 or 10 on the list of candidates.

Yeah. You guys have it right. Urlacher or any of a number of Packers.

Brian Urlacher.

My initial reaction was Rodgers. But he has more time left than Woodson does.

steelers

i love their defense

I am rooting for the steelers all the way.Maybe Ben getting his 3rd ring would motivate Brady to get his 4th one.:rolleyes:

Charles Woodson. Michigan fan here, and big Woodson fan. I hope he gets it.

Kevin O'Connell

:lol2:

Can't stand the Bears and Cutler getting even a ring... Ditto the JETS and Steelers (a 3rd). So I'd say Rogers so he can finally put the legacy of Brett Favre into perspective if not to rest for the stalwart fans of Green Bay...and the national mediots who spent an entire decade ballwashing his one ring in over a decade.

Sums it up nicely. I'll root for the Packers for the same reason, though I'd love to see Charles Woodson win a ring. Loved him as a Wolverine, felt awful for him when he went to Oakland, deserves to win one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back