PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Of the remaining 4 teams, Which ONE player would you like to see get a ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Obviously this means he has not won a ring before and you would like to see him get one before he retires... does not mean you have to pick a guy in his mid 30s though

Pick just one player

Note: No matter what the team and even if you hate the team such as the Jets,you still must look at the player himself and hope that he gets a ring...such as a guy like Shaun Ellis who I think deserves one,too bad he plays for the Jets,A few years ago I would have said Jason Taylor but he spurned the Pats,twice.

My personal pick would be one of my favorite inside Linebackers - Brian Urlacher...I think if he was able to avoid those injury issues he has had in the past several years he could have been a HOFer,still I think he is one of the best in the game today and outside of Bruschi I always liked the guy the past decade ...Urlacher is my pick

Last edited:
Obviously this means he has not won a ring before and you would like to see him get one before he retires... does not mean you have to pick a guy in his mid 30s though

Pick just one player

Note: No matter what the team and even if you hate the team such as the Jets,you still must look at the player himself and hope that he gets a ring...such as a guy like Shaun Ellis who I think deserves one,too bad he plays for the Jets,A few years ago I would have said Jason Taylor but he spurned the Pats,twice.

My personal pick would be one of my favorite inside Linebackers - Brian Urlacher...I think if he was able to avoid those injury issues he has had in the past several years he could have been a HOFer,still I think he is one of the best in the game today and outside of Bruschi I always liked the guy the past decade ...Urlacher is my pick

Aaron Rogers and the rest of the GB Packers would be poetic justice. No Jets, no Steelers, and a smug little sex-texter from the deep south sees his legacy go up like a popped balloon.

The Anti-Favre is my pick. Which I guess is more about who is not getting a ring.

I wouldn't mind Urlacher getting a ring and if it weren't for Jay Cutler I'd probably even prefer the Bears over the Pack.

Can't stand the Bears and Cutler getting even a ring... Ditto the JETS and Steelers (a 3rd). So I'd say Rogers so he can finally put the legacy of Brett Favre into perspective if not to rest for the stalwart fans of Green Bay...and the national mediots who spent an entire decade ballwashing his one ring in over a decade.

Urlacher...hate the Pack and all the stupid Pack fans in this state.

Last edited:
Charles Woodson and the Packers get my support.

Charles Woodson.

My pick too. It's the one accolade this great player does not have. He was Revis before Revis knew what "be a man" meant.

I agree, Charles Woodson. Jason Taylor is a close second, but not with that team.

You know what is scary??

Shawn 'made of glass' Crable can actually have a Super Bowl ring before any of his former team does. :eek:

I would think if the Jets win the Super Bowl, Rex puts Shawn Crable on the front cover of the Daily News with his finger showing the ring.....just to piss off New England.

I want Lovie Smith to win one, and if I had to pick a player, it would be Urlacher. Really like the Bears LBs, plus Julius Peppers and Devin Hester.

Every other team has a connection to my college, but the only one I would root for is Clay Matthews.

If Urlacher weren't on the Bears, I would say him. Since I'm rooting for the Packers, it would have to be Woodson or Donald Driver.

The correct answer is.......anybody who doesnt play for the Jets.

Hey, can somebody start a post of the player you don't want to get a ring? It will be hard to narrow it down to one though...

Vernon Gholston

Since the OP's question is for which player you would want to see get a ring, with no regard for the team which he plays for, the answer is a little more difficult. Shaun Ellis, Aaron Rodgers, Charles Woodson, Brian Urlacher all come to mind.

I guess if I have to pick only one it would be Woodson.

I'd have to say Clay Matthews. He is such a hard worker. Plus this is completely adorable:

Physically, Matthews was a late bloomer. His father was the team's defensive coordinator, but declined to start his son because he was physically undersized.

awwww :itsok:

Brian Urlacher.

If I had to choose I would say Donal Driver, but I would also like to see probably either Urlacher, Hester, or Woodson (just so he can stop saying that we stole his in 01)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes