PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Of Course, Bequette Lives!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
upside-down-arrow.svg

My Man!!
smiley_headbanger.gif

I have yet to write Bequette's Professional Obituary.

Till the last Bullet, baby...

And then Fix Bayonettes!!

34881b8882798e6c95711d6bcfcd403c_XL.jpg

Is he dating bellichicks daughter

Bequette is going to have a 15 year career as a backup DE while playing about 20 snaps total. And without playing special teams. Only problem is what will his retirement speech be. How will he retire from the patriots. I don't think he is going to say he can't rush the passer up to his standards when he is 34-35.

My Man!!
smiley_headbanger.gif

Half a league, half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
"Forward, the Light Brigade!
"Charge for the guns!" he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

I think it's an Office Space situation at this point. Bequette was actually cut two years ago, but no one told him and Belichick simply forgot he was there. Pretty soon they'll "fix the glitch" and just make him show up to practice unpaid for a while before he lights Patriot Place on fire.

Or he plays a bunch in preseason game 4 so Jones/Nink can take the day off then gets cut after. But I like my first theory better.

My Man!!
smiley_headbanger.gif

34881b8882798e6c95711d6bcfcd403c_XL.jpg

Excellent Joshua Chamberlain reference!

Thank you, Brother Galeb!!
beer.gif

Needless to say: The Raw Courage & Incalculable Impact of Brother Joshua & Crew on History ~ who dug far beyond any conceivable Depths of Courage when Everything was On The Line ~ cannot be overstated.

I think it's an Office Space situation at this point. Bequette was actually cut two years ago, but no one told him and Belichick simply forgot he was there. Pretty soon they'll "fix the glitch" and just make him show up to practice unpaid for a while before he lights Patriot Place on fire.

Or he plays a bunch in preseason game 4 so Jones/Nink can take the day off then gets cut after. But I like my first theory better.
Will they let him keep his stapler?

Thank you, Brother Galeb!!
beer.gif

Needless to say: The Raw Courage & Incalculable Impact of Brother Joshua & Crew on History ~ who dug far beyond any conceivable Depths of Courage when Everything was On The Line ~ cannot be overstated.
Such things are only possible when one fully realizes that there are things greater than one's self. It is the ultimate irony that such a majestic thing, on such a large scale, can only occur under the most horrible of circumstances.

The sheer number of great people produced by the US in that era is staggering. The damage of losing so many, so young in such a short time is still felt to this day. I fear that the examples like Little Round Top resonate with too few today to counter that damage.

Bequette's Brigade Rejoices! 2014 Patriots MVP!

:cool:

I am shocked that no one is putting 2 and 2 together.

Patriots trade Logan Mankins to free up salary cap space for the next few seasons.

If the Patriots fail to make Jake Bequette an enticing extension offer, he will become a free agent in a few years.

Draw you own conclusions.

This roster is much, much weaker than it was just a couple of days ago.
Bill keeps guys he should cut, and cuts/trades guys he should keep…and we're left with another year
without Brady winning his 4th ring.

Cap'n my man I'm getting worried about you. No matter how bad it gets with wacko BB moves you need to resist the temptation of going over to the Dark Side of Jets fandom. PM Joker for an emergency intervention if you feel yourself slipping into Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back