PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Odds of Patriots getting their 2016 PSI draft picks back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind as well just black the draft out in New England. I'd get a big laugh if the Patriots traded all their remaining picks for players this year and just don't show up.

Marcel Dareus: Ain't no's pickses comings backs to no ones.

Apparently the blindspot regarding Goodell is hereditary. Jonathan will follow in his father's footsteps in promoting parity through the surrender of draft picks for sham violations. I just hope he won't be making the same concession speech as his father.

There is saying in business: you go along to get along.
There is another that says keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Enough with the 'boohoo the Patriots ownership is talking to Goodell'. A cordial discussion at a gathering of the owners means less than nothing. Goodell could be planning a take over of the Patriots and BK/RK could be planning the ouster of Goodell -- and they would both smile at reach other if they ran into each other at a meeting. Business is business....
If you believe that I have some land west of my home you might be interested in buying. The alligators are free.

"Roger Goodell is a law and order sheriff and he firmly believes the law was broken (in Deflategate)." @SI_PeterKing http://t.co/hv0MlvTYAC
"We have enough proof." @SI_PeterKing referring to what the NFL told him despite the serious scientific doubts about #Deflategate.

We're making headway here.

If you believe that I have some land west of my home you might be interested in buying. The alligators are free.

I live and own property in Florida so you may want to offer up the Brooklyn Bridge.

Flasox my brother, your anger has gotten the better of your sound thinking. What I said really isn't up for debate, it is fact and it is how business works going all the way back to Brutus saying 'Caesar my best pal, great day for a meeting on the senate floor isn't it?'

I live and own property in Florida so you may want to offer up the Brooklyn Bridge.

Flasox my brother, your anger has gotten the better of your sound thinking. What I said really isn't up for debate, it is fact and it is how business works going all the way back to Brutus saying 'Caesar my best pal, great day for a meeting on the senate floor isn't it?'
Actually Cassius was the brains behind the assassination and he wasn't patting Caesar on the back. Brutus was a stooge who was flattered by Cassius to be the protector of the Republic. I guess we will have to differ on both the end of poor Julius and how business is conducted. Unfortunately, I remain to be convinced now that either the father or the son recognize that Goodell is the real enemy and there is a war going on. Going back to more recent history, Chamberlain(Bob) thought he could do business with the fuhrer. However Churchill wasn't fooled and didn't pat him on the back and just blame his underlings.. I just hope Jonathan is more Churchill than Chamberlain.

Last edited:
I wonder if Jonathan patted the POS on the back before or after his comments about Brady. Maybe it would have made a difference for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back