PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Oddity on the football coverage for NBC team

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I was thinking about this and while I don't want to stir the fires, I BC production team didn't give us much in the way of replay viewing.

On several plays, we kept seeing the same angle that was live or they would show the same pplay, multiple times with the same angle. They rarely went to other angles to give us a better view of the play (and in the case of the Jerod Mayo DPI call, didn't even see anything).

I mean, I know the announcers were flaberghasted about the whole thing, but it would have been nice for them to demo what they were seeing. The only time I really recll getting multiple angles was durign the 4th & 1, but that probably due to the tiem they had from Harbaughs challenge.

I find it odd that we didn't get to see these things...or maybe we did and I was just seeing red.

I think my favorite part of the coverage was the dead air during the replays where they simply had no ability to speak.

I think my favorite part of the coverage was the dead air during the replays where they simply had no ability to speak.

Or on the McCourtey holding call: "[silence]...wow...[silence]"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back