PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ochocinco's father has passed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradfordPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
According to his twitter.

Condolences to him and his two brothers and the rest of his family.

Last edited:
Very sorry for Ocho. Condolences to him and his family.

I know Ocho hasn't had that much production for us, but I've been rooting for him the whole time. He seems like a good guy from all I've seen, especially the past couple years. Seems to work real hard, love football, and really want to do well.

All the best to him. :(

Last edited:
Best wishes to Chad and all those close to his father. May they find some form of comfort in this difficult time.

Condolences to Chad and his family at this sad time.

I am not crazy about Chad,but I do know what it's like to lose your Dad like I did when I was just 6......it sucks badly.

My sympathies to the Johnson Family :(

Condolences to the Johnson family something we all deal with eventually something we can all relate to.

Terrible loss.

Ocho may not have been productive, but he has been a good dude on this team.

Hes had the year from hell.

Wow, that's unfortunate. Did this happen before Saturday's game, and perhaps that's why Chad was not on the field? Just wondering.

As silly as those people sounded who said 'just wait, they're saving Ocho for the playoffs', I hoped they were right.

Condolences to the entire family.

Very sorry to hear this news. Go on Ocho prove em wrong and catch the winnind TD against the Ravens!

Sorry to hear about Ocho's loss. Nothing hurts more than losing a loved one. My thoughts go out to him and his family.

Ah man, I'm sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers go out to Chad and his family.

Peace be with you and your family Chad.

Very sorry to hear that, Mr. Johnson. You and your familiy are in my prayers.

I'm sorry to hear about his loss. It's definitely something we all unfortunately have to experience and it sucks every bit of the way. I wish his family the best during this time.

Deepest condolences to Chad and his family.

As much crap as you've gotten on this board at times Chad, you're still one of us and all of Patriot Nation grieves with you. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Johnson family. :(

So sad to here about your loss Chad. As someone as already said, I pray you and your family will find peace and comfort at this difficult time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes