PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ochocinco not spotted at practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been a week yet where he is a significant part of the game plan? Unless someone gets injured what we see now will be what we see the rest of the year from Chad. As insurance policies go IMO he's a very decent one.

ya, exactly. although with Branch and his hip injury you would expect that Ocho would have extended reps this game if he is good to go.

Mike Reiss notes that Deion Branch also had limited participation due to a hip injury, and that Price's time could be here at WR.

I'll believe that after the walk thru Saturday...

Haley said:
It is a Holiday weekend. I'm sure a lot of "hamstring" injuries are seen across the nfl on Fridays such as these.

Evelyn probably flew in to um...cook his turkey.

Time to bring Joey Galloway back.

Could be a positive if Ocho can't dress for the game. I know he has tried hard, is drinking the koolaid etc, but eventually you either fit into the system or become a reserve. I hope Price can get on the field but would like to see if Edleman can pass Ocho on the depth chart.

Could be a positive if Ocho can't dress for the game. I know he has tried hard, is drinking the koolaid etc, but eventually you either fit into the system or become a reserve. I hope Price can get on the field but would like to see if Edleman can pass Ocho on the depth chart.

I thnk Ocho plays, as he should because he is the best choice on the team for WR 3. If not, Eldeman should go over Price. It seems that the more he plays the better he plays. He was in Beast Mode last Monday.

the problem with edelman is that he is a slot receiver our need is for someone to play the outside...ocho and taylor price more fit that bill...its rediculous to see all these teams with successful rookie wrs. And we have price sitting on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots