PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ochocinco invites grieving widow to his Caribbean wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stranger In A Strange Land or Starship Troopers, Fencer...?

I live by this Heinlein quote...

A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill.

definitely Stranger... (imho).

my fav Heinlein saying: TANSTASFL!

Last edited:
A kind gesture indeed, and I hope she has a great time with it! Personally, I would have a hard time being at a wedding if I had just lost a long time spouse, but that's just my way of grieving. If this helps her even a little, it's a wonderful thing.

Stranger In A Strange Land or Starship Troopers, Fencer...?

I live by this Heinlein quote...

A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill.

"An armed society is a polite society" - Robert A Heinlein

Seems like a good motto for my NH neighbors.
Although watching Deadwood on Netflix I have my doubts about the veracity :)

Always love the Heinlein stuff

Last edited:
It is extremely gratifying to see my fellow Patriot Fans giving Brother Chad the Love!! :rocker:

Chad Johnson has been such an incredibly refreshing Soul for his entire career, possessed of a generous Spirit, a deep appreciation for his fellow man and woman, a wonderfull sense of Humor, and a deep, genuine Kindness, which is rare.

How anyone can put him in the same Galaxy as a Terrell Owens, I will never...Grock. :p

He sucked in our System, and I'm delighted to see'm go...But I wish him nothing but a long, fulfilling Life!! :rocker:

Ocho is a bit of a jokester but he's a stand up guy. I was surprised he didn't have a big game in the superbowl. I figured with Gronkowski's injury that Ocho would step up. I guess we'll find out how much he has left in Miami this year.

This is great and all, but part of me has a hard time comprehending the process of losing a spouse and then going on Twitter to ask a celebrity for his prayers. Isn't that sort of wishing aloud for a handout of some sort? So, she lost her husband JUST TWO WEEKS AGO, justifiably is in deep mourning, and now is headed to the Caribbean for a big party. Very nice, and very, very odd.
Everyone grieves differently.

What better way to celebrate the memory of your marriage than to see a new one begin?

Last edited:
"An armed society is a polite society" - Robert A Heinlein

Seems like a good motto for my NH neighbors.
Although watching Deadwood on Netflix I have my doubts about the veracity :)

Always love the Heinlein stuff

I agree.

Given the fact that the Founding Fathers failed to exempt them, the 2nd Amendment also protects my right to bear nuclear arms and ensure that my neighbors will cease their complaints about my loud music.

I'm not unreasonable though. I think having to register and have a 20 megaton limit per person would be perfectly acceptable.

Last edited:
You know, many NFL players give freely of their money and time to help the underprivileged and we never hear about it. They dont seek attention or "look at me praise" for doing a good deed. And, thats the way they want it too.

You know, many NFL players give freely of their money and time to help the underprivileged and we never hear about it. They dont seek attention or "look at me praise" for doing a good deed. And, thats the way they want it too.

None of those are on the Patriots, where reporters follow them to every good deed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back