Votes: 6 9.0%
  • other

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2012 Miami Hard Knocks

Its a forgone conclusion that Sinko will land there and be the star of the show.

Picked up for info on the Pats?

Like what, the twitter handles of some of the Pats' players?

He's certainly not going to be able to tell them much from the playbook.

:rolleyes:

I did not say it would be useful info. Gawd, we are talking the team with "celebrity" co-owners.

Nonsensical,what the hell do the 2 have in common?

Both were picking up a player at an area of supposed need that was cut by another team in the division.

I'm not in this fight, but the comparison is not as nonsensical as you think.

Maybe he can actually learn that offense

It's a west coast offense. Easy to learn, hard to execute (timing and precision based). The QB is flying blind, throwing to a pre determined spot and praying the receiver is there at the prescribed time. More athleticism and luck (QB reads) than brains required. That is why Deion didn't excell in Seattle. We shall see how much athleticism Chad has left if he lands in Miami, although given their QB situation and everything else being in transition down there who knows if it will matter.

I could see Ocho doing pretty well (relatively speaking of course) down in Miami as others have stated. In Miami he'll have to master three plays.

1. Go 10 yards
2. Go deep
3. Go really deep.

He should have this down by week 10.

Last edited:
Both were picking up a player at an area of supposed need that was cut by another team in the division.

I'm not in this fight, but the comparison is not as nonsensical as you think.

Woodhead was a scrapheap player a diamond in the rough if you would...Ochocinco was a busted diamond. How picking up Woodhead reeked of desperation is non-sensical because the Pats were a good team. Picking up Ocho to parade around for HBO....That's desperation

Put down the video game controller and step away. You have the worst screen name I've ever seen.

I think you mean BEST screen name ever. In a previous thread I explained that my name was a Kenny Powers reference and not an actual declaration of murder.

I think you mean BEST screen name ever. In a previous thread I explained that my name was a Kenny Powers reference and not an actual declaration of murder.

Hopefully the mods will deep six you with that screen name ... what a dolt.

I don't subscribe to HBO...............:confused2:

Hopefully the mods will deep six you with that screen name ... what a dolt.

Let's hope the mods are too busy ditching people for calling each other names instead of talking football

....For the last time,my name is a Kenny Powers reference. I am not a killer. Are you really made of ice?

Let's hope the mods are too busy ditching people for calling each other names instead of talking football

....For the last time,my name is a Kenny Powers reference. I am not a killer. Are you really made of ice?

That was actually pretty funny.

If you changed it to, "I've Murdered, Plundered, Raped and Tortured Jets Fans", it would be widely accepted.

Ben Volin‏@BenVolinPBP

Philbin says #Dolphins already worked out @Ochocinco. "We're doing our homework."

Personally, I find it offensive. I am gathering you don't much care though.

Well, HBO is happy. This certainly helps Hardknocks out alot. :D

I'm not offended by your name, but I do want the 30 seconds of my life that I wasted reading your posts back.

If the doofins offensive playbook and schemes are simplified he can still be a good player in this league. I mean Good not great. Could be a possession guy.....no longer has burner speed. I think he will do ok in Miami. He just couldn't pick up the complexity of the Pats system....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes