PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ocho tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
ochocinco Chad Ochocinco

Just checking everyones pulse,yall good?I'm sure you guys are fine,i love you and i mean that in every sense of that 4 letter word #1LUV

If I wanted to hear about every goddamn Twitter i'd sign myself up.

Triumph you are acting like a teenage girl.

Grow up.

Grow up.

Lighten up.

It's a story that is plastered all over the media the past two days.

This isn't a monastery.

Last edited:
I just tweeted this:

Stop obsessing on players tweets. They are all 140 characters of irrelevance. #overractmuch

Last edited:
Lighten up.

It's a story that is plastered all over the media the past two days.

This isn't a monastery.

Really?

This forum is being overrun by the same inane story.

Thats spam in my book.

Oh, and the reason this 'story' is "all over the media" is because we've got a legion of simpletons eating this crap up and then regurgitating it...over...and over...again.

Last edited:

Grow up.

Why bother clicking on a link that says Ocho Tweets if you weren't interested in Ocho's Tweets? It's not like the title of his thread was misleading.

If he's acting like a teenage girl, is it possible that you're acting like a school yard bully? Don't worry so much about the speck in your brother's eye when you have a log in your own.

It pains me that people just look for reasons to "take shots" at people on these boards. Is it that much harder to lift someone up, than it is to tear them down? Sad really.

Really?

This forum is being overrun by the same inane story.

Thats spam in my book.

Oh, and the reason this 'story' is "all over the media" is because we've got a legion of simpletons eating this crap up and then regurgitating it...over...and over...again.

Grumpy much? You can look elsewhere. It's a free country.

Grow up.

After all that went down this week we were waiting for a possible tweet from him to see if he'd react to what's been said.

Take a chill pill my man. No one had a gun to your head when you decided to click the thread's link.

Why bother clicking on a link that says Ocho Tweets if you weren't interested in Ocho's Tweets? It's not like the title of his thread was misleading.

If he's acting like a teenage girl, is it possible that you're acting like a school yard bully? Don't worry so much about the speck in your brother's eye when you have a log in your own.

It pains me that people just look for reasons to "take shots" at people on these boards. Is it that much harder to lift someone up, than it is to tear them down? Sad really.

I clicked on it because I wanted to confirm that it was exactly the same as all the other dumb posts on the same subject.

This is a great forum at times, at other times its over-run by the lowest common denominator.

Oh, and I give plenty of praise to those who i think bring something positive to our forum - insightful football analysis, those who spend time explaing the intricacies of the game, those who spend time making highlights packages for us to watch.

Not people who who are constantly piling onto one of our players for the most inane of reasons.

Grumpy much? You can look elsewhere. It's a free country.

True.

In much the same way i'm able to comment on the stupid nature of this thread and others like it.

I actually think Chad doing twitter is harmless fun, i'm sick of people like Triumph criticising him for it.

Because thats where this is going, in case you didn't know.

I just tweeted this:

And I just tweeted this:

I checked the thread to see if Ocho actually said something even worth discussing and saw a totally irrelevant tweet that means nothing.

But it got rejected because it was over 140 characters.

True.

In much the same way i'm able to comment on the stupid nature of this thread and others like it.

I actually think Chad doing twitter is harmless fun, i'm sick of people like Triumph criticising him for it.

Because thats where this is going, in case you didn't know.

I have been in the Ocho corner regarding this all along and feel Bruschi is just being a media whore (and probably getting a nice bonus from ESPN).

At the same time, you made your statement. Others are interested that he did indeed tweet again today, understand?

You're not going to squelch the thread.

I have been in the Ocho corner regarding this all along and feel Bruschi is just being a media whore (and probably getting a nice bonus from ESPN).

At the same time, you made your statement. Others are interested that he did indeed tweet again today, understand?

You're not going to squelch the thread.

Fair enough.

Lets say I predicted in another thread that Ocho would react positively, most likely through twitter - which I did.

Lets also say, thats its not the tweeting that I have a problem with, its the reaction from people like Triumph who are using it to beat Chad over the head.

In short, I see another witch hunt gathering pace.

Last edited:
For better or worse, now that Brandon Meriweather, Darius Butler and Brandon Tate are no longer on the team, talk radio and message boards have a void when it comes to discussion about the Patriots. It is (unfortunately) not a surprise that there are so many threads and comments about Ochocinco.

Which reminds me, aren't we overdue for a new Randy Moss thread?

I clicked on it because I wanted to confirm that it was exactly the same as all the other dumb posts on the same subject.

This is a great forum at times, at other times its over-run by the lowest common denominator.

Oh, and I give plenty of praise to those who i think bring something positive to our forum - insightful football analysis, those who spend time explaing the intricacies of the game, those who spend time making highlights packages for us to watch.

Not people who who are constantly piling onto one of our players for the most inane of reasons.

Twitter, much like this site is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes