PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ocho rents bus and drives team to concert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ocho rents buss and drives Team to concert

Well, you must have just looked it up or else you would have said something about it in the other post. I was going off of memory, but I just looked it up and its the top selling rap album in the United States, and by the way, Number 2? Also Eminem

anyway, I dont care to talk about this on a FOOTBALL message board. Rap is dead any way.

So? And so? If you want to limit the rest of the world to strengthen your argument, feel free.

Well, you must have just looked it up or else you would have said something about it in the other post. I was going off of memory, but I just looked it up and its the top selling rap album in the United States, and by the way, Number 2? Also Eminem

anyway, I dont care to talk about this on a FOOTBALL message board. Rap is dead any way.

Lol I know but it's a slow day for pats news. But Eminem is amazing and very lyrical. Illmatic is pure hip-hop and can't even fathom how someone that likes rap could consider Nas garbage. Jay-z has had incredible commercial success but as far as being a pure lyricist he is not.

Vol. 1 is one of the worst rap albums ever. Jay-z pioneered modern mainstream commercial hip-hop. Some of the mainstream crap we hear today is his baby.

Shame on me for getting suckered into another pointless argument about rap. Its my fault.

Ocho is the man yo, hope he has a huge game monday night.

Country grammar sold more than reasonable doubt.

If Nas woke up with Jay's lyrical content he'd kill himself.

Just cuz you dont understand him it dont mean that he nice
it just means you dont understand all the bull sh!t that he writes.

but again..I DONT REALLY CARE ANYMORE. Maybe I did a little bit back when I was in 11th grade.

So? And so? If you want to limit the rest of the world to strengthen your argument, feel free.

Dude, I dont really care about this argument.

I dont even really like Rap anymore. I listen to mostly country and Dave Matthews Band.

Is there a difference between rap and hip hop?

It's a long week so I don't mind talking off topic stuff.....

Personally I think Eminem is better than Jay despite being a big fan of both of them. This seems to be a never-ending argument between both fan bases. You can find thousands of threads with fans debating this very topic. Man I wish I could've gone to one of the two concerts they held this summer together, would've been epic to say the least.

Anyway my simple answer to this question is to recommend listening to the song "renegade" one more time, and then answer the question with it fresh in your head. After doing this, one realizes the only answer, IMHO, is Eminem!

However, at the end of the day it's all opinion and taste, and they're both fantastic so who cares!:D

Lyrically, I think Eminem is the best rapper ever. I wouldn't buy his albums though, because the tracks on his records {'cept for the singles} are unbearable.

Nelly is good, Ludacris -- I like the way he sounds and flows on the track, he would be number one, IMO if his music wasn't so dang nasty. However, Hard Knock Life is one of, if not the best, rap song I've ever heard, so I give Jay-z big props for that one, I'm just not sure if I'm ready to crown him the best ever yet.

It's still Will Smith or Mase at the moment.

Last edited:

A recent study has shown that is IS possible to have a good time without drinking.

And if you NEED alcohol to have a good time, you have a pretty lousy life.

Vol. 1 is one of the worst rap albums ever. Jay-z pioneered modern mainstream commercial hip-hop. Some of the mainstream crap we hear today is his baby.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/snesfreak/Community/S02E16/troyface1.gif

A Million and One Questions
Imaginary Player
Streets Is Watching
Friend or Foe '98
Lucky Me
Where I'm From
You Must Love Me

I disagree great album. To be fair though when it came out I hated it. And no Jay did not pioneer mainstream rap. That was Puffy and bad boy all the way..

i need alcohol just to get from miserable to lousy

good is much more expensive

my life's pretty much fair to middling and the occasional alcohol induced blackout makes it more exciting, simply because i don't know everything that happened the previous night... :D

I agree with this

JayZ is no good though. Although given the youth of the players, maybe that's their style. I can't think of anyone worth seeing actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes