PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ocho rents bus and drives team to concert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ocho rents buss and drives Team to concert

Crummy choice of concerts but great gesture by Ocho, regardless.

Great choice, Hov is the GOAT.. //\\

Go Ocho!

See attached for discussion of top 10 rap stars. BET's panel disagrees with you.
BET Names 'Top 10 Rappers Of The 21st Century' | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty?

Jay-Z has really mailed it in since The Black Album, and at age 41 he doesn't have the hunger he used to. Man's an empire now, so it's understandable. But he's going off reputation now.

Also I have to object to any list that has Kanye West as a top rapper. Producer, okay. He's the best or among the best. As a rapper/lyricist though he's TERRIBLE. Doesn't execute well on the lyrics, which I hope are ghost-written because they're brutal, and of course he can't sing when he attempts to (auto-tune garbage). That list has to be about popularity and not quality because Kanye is not top 10 worthy. Young Jeezy? LMAO. Bad list. I'm okay with Eminem on top though since he's still throwing 100mph fastballs if we're talking about current performance, something Jay-Z can't say. Nobody can tell me with a straight face that Watch the Throne was Hova at his finest. Not even close. Love him, he's a legend, but he's fallen off. He's set for life though and he's got Beyonce on lock so he shouldn't care.

Last edited:

Jay-Z has really mailed it in since The Black Album, and at age 41 he doesn't have the hunger he used to

Ugh, this is BS... AG was one of his best albums..

Though your opinion is fair and valid, and understandable.

Last edited:

http://pics.livejournal.com/welurklate/pic/000s48eg

Nonsense, Jay would still have been Jay...

LOL, liked the post because you went Bunk on me. Great series.

You don't think Jay-Z's spotlight was brighter because of the absence of the two greatest rappers of all-time?

I mean, look no further than Brooklyn's Finest, on Reasonable Doubt (an absolute gem of an album by Jay-Z)

Jay-Z - Brooklyns Finest - YouTube

Biggie absolutely outshines Jay-Z on every verse... that's what I'm talking about. He would still be great, still an all-time legend, but would still be a distant 2nd or 3rd to Biggie and Pac today IMO.

Brady listens to Jay Z

Ugh, this is BS... AG was one of his best albums..

Though your opinion is fair and valid, and understandable.

Yeah it's just opinion and I'm no expert at this. I've had plenty of times replaying and digesting AG, wasn't one of my favorites. Of all his albums post-Black Album I probably liked BPIII the most.

Edit - Just saw that Jay-Z is in concert at TD Garden this coming Monday

Last edited:

LOL, liked the post because you went Bunk on me. Great series.

You don't think Jay-Z's spotlight was brighter because of the absence of the two greatest rappers of all-time?

I mean, look no further than Brooklyn's Finest, on Reasonable Doubt (an absolute gem of an album by Jay-Z)

Jay-Z - Brooklyns Finest - YouTube

Biggie absolutely outshines Jay-Z on every verse... that's what I'm talking about. He would still be great, still an all-time legend, but would still be a distant 2nd or 3rd to Biggie and Pac today IMO.

Lol, No,no,no... Jay got Biggie on that, and Jay got biggie on I Love the Dough too

Biggie Smalls feat. Jay Z & Angela Winbush - I Love The Dough - YouTube

Biggie would never of had Jay's longevity. He would of got screwed over by Puff.

As to Pac, whatever never was a huge fan, liked him better when he was a back up dancer to Digital underground... BOOM!!

Last edited:

Brady listens to Jay Z

Brady warms up to Hov's PSA..

Tom Brady Warming Up to Jay Z - YouTube

f7.jpg

Lol, No,no,no... Jay got Biggie on that, and Jay got biggie on I Love the Dough too

Biggie Smalls feat. Jay Z & Angela Winbush - I Love The Dough - YouTube

Biggie would never of had Jay's longevity. He would of got screwed over by Puff.

As to Pac, whatever never was a huge fan, liked him better when he was a back up dancer to Digital underground... BOOM!!

Gonna have to agree to disagree on Brooklyn's Finest but Jay was definitely on point in I Love The Dough.

I legit LOL'd @ the Tupac dig, I'm ashamed to say I didn't know he danced for Digital Underground, that's great :D

Gonna have to agree to disagree on Brooklyn's Finest but Jay was definitely on point in I Love The Dough.

I legit LOL'd @ the Tupac dig, I'm ashamed to say I didn't know he danced for Digital Underground, that's great :D

Ha,ha,ha.. It's all good man, music is subjective. I have been arguing Jay got Big on Brooklyn's finest since I was 16(1996). Even if I might agree Big got Jay a little, I am to stubborn to admit it. Either way, what a great song.

As to Pac, I like some some of his stuff alot, but the rest not so much. Liked him better as a actor.

Last edited:

Ha,ha,ha.. It's all good man, music is subjective. I have been arguing Jay got Big on Brooklyn's finest since I was 16(1996). Even if I might agree Big got Jay a little, I am to stubborn to admit it. Either way, what a great song.

As to Pac, I like some some of his stuff alot, but the rest not so much. Liked him better as a actor.

I've always been a big fan of Biggie Smalls. I have respect for Tupac but he's not as much fun to listen to. I think Biggie delivered a better story, whereas Tupac was more versatile.

Only film I've seen Tupac is was Above the Rim. Recently rewatched it for the first time since the mid-90's when it came out on VHS. Used to watch it a bunch. Tupac carried that movie on his shoulders and I didn't even realize it until now. The acting in that movie was atrocious other than Pac. He was a natural.

I've always been a big fan of Biggie Smalls. I have respect for Tupac but he's not as much fun to listen to. I think Biggie delivered a better story, whereas Tupac was more versatile.

Only film I've seen Tupac is was Above the Rim. Recently rewatched it for the first time since the mid-90's when it came out on VHS. Used to watch it a bunch. Tupac carried that movie on his shoulders and I didn't even realize it until now. The acting in that movie was atrocious other than Pac. He was a natural.

Ya, biggie was the best(next to Jay of course lol).

Above the rim is so bad now. But man, I used to love that movie when it came out.

"How high can you get, Nutso? "

Last edited:

How are you guys gonna talk about great rappers and not one mention of Nas? He's the GOAT.

Jay Z IS the man, and I love hip-hop... but their concerts absolutely suck. The only good rap concert I've ever seen is Wiz Khalifa, and that's because he put on a laser light show in the concert hall.

I agree with that, (never saw Khailifa or Jay Z in concert) but the general feeling I get is rap concerts are no good.

How anyone can want Ocho to fail on the Patriots is beyond me.

Crummy choice of concerts but great gesture by Ocho, regardless.

What a selfless act. The guy is getting blasted from all angles: Is he too stupid? Is he too slow? Is he too old? Does Brady not like him?….
…he is putting up career low numbers and getting very limited chances…but he still goes out and "leads" the team on a bonding retreat. Is that not the definition of the ultimate team player?

Somebody tell Ochocinco that his 2011 money is guaranteed and that if he really wants to suck up to Bill Belichick he needs to drive the bus to a Jon Bon Jovi concert.

I have to admit and recognize that he has a great character and nice gesture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back