PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ocho Cinco's new book

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
just fyi -maybe people already know this about the book
so i went down to the border's bookstore tonite and saw this book co authored by chad ocho cinco and jason cole. Chapter 9 in this book is titled
"Belichick and other coaches"
Can't remember all the lines out of the chapter but he outlined how he and bb met at the pro bowl and BB said he would double him next season so he wont catch a pass .Next yr -2007- pats@bengals after chad catches 2 passes bb and chad chat up on the sidelines about how BB is acting jokingly pissed about chad catching passes.
Funny enough -BB also writes a few lines in the chapter outlining the same event with different version of the on field discussion.
There is also a spygate reference where he says people were basically stupid .He says some in pittsburgh were complaining that they won because of the taping but without that too it wouldve been the same result. the he has the pats winning 11 games lastyr with a high school QB saying the bengals best has been 11-5 when he has been here and getting into the playoffs so hard which makes this whole sypgate nonsense idiiotic.
Gives a lot of credit to BB being a complete coach on offense as well saying -paraphrasing -"dont tell me that the 14 yr kid is running this offense. itsall bb" referring to McD
There is a whole lot of repitition and free use of the four letter word even by BB in his short blurb but its interesting to see how much respect he has for how BB operates. Give it a read if anyone gets a chance.
I really couldnt bother to read the rest of the stuff in the book .

Chad Ocho Cinco and his BB love is awesome.

Remember the exchange that was caught on Pats all Access, Bill and #85 were busting b's big time... very similar to what is being reported here, one thing that was obvious is that Ocho Cinco has a lot of respect for BB....

I'd really like to see Chad on the Patriots. He'd liVen things up.

Don't forget his cousin was all ME, ME, ME until he played for a winner, and then he became won of the true horses in the game.

I'd really like to see Chad on the Patriots. He'd liVen things up.

Don't forget his cousin was all ME, ME, ME until he played for a winner, and then he became won of the true horses in the game.

Who is his cousin?

They guy is truly an ORIGINAL personality. Being an old school guy you'd think I hate him more than TO, but I can't. I'd love him to be a Patriot, because after all is said and done, he's a hell of a WR, and loves to play the game.

the guy is a bit of a clown, but if he came to the pats i think it would pretty seamless transition

Dude is a flat out riot. Although, Riley trying to actually critically evaluate the book was pretty damn hilarious.

Moss has been a saint here, he hasnt said one wrong thing. I'm pretty sure BB could get Ocho in the mix and buy into what they preach.

Last edited:
When I am a bad parent, I look to Mr. Ochostinko for tips. Reilly wrote:

For instance, on one page, he describes how he's a fine father to his children. "They get time with me," he writes. "They know who I am." What more could a child want? Then on another, he admits, "I don't spend the time I should with them. I haven't grasped the concept of what being a father is." Real.

Thanks to Reilly for perusing Ochos comic book.

Last edited:
I think Ocho Cinco could definitely fall into the Seau category of a guy who comes here later in his career. There is clearly alot of mutual respect there.

And don't forget -- Parcells/BB had tremendous mutual admiration for those most of us call Meshawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back