PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ocho Cinco on Bodden in NE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jays52

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't follow Chad on twitter, you need to. The man is manic, insane, hilarious, and replies 99% of the time. I asked him to complete a formula. "Leigh Bodden + Coach Evil Genius = ?" He replied with two words: "pro bowl."

Kinda fun.

What's his Twitter ID/profile page URL?

OGOchoCinco

Thats a good thing!! I think Bodden is not a fernando bryant. Bodden will be with the Patriots at the end of Training Camp!!! Im liking this years secondary!!! :D

Are you sure he wasn't being sarcastic?:confused:

I don't think you can be sure seeing as it's words on a screen.

What I'd say is that Chad has always been high on Bodden - remember that list he kept? Bodden was top of it.

I have a friend who met Chad Johnson in Puerto Rico a few years ago and said that his personality during the encounter was cold and distant. I guess he was expecting Chad to be the funny man that you see and hear on the tube most of the time. Take that with a grain of salt, though. Chad could be every bit the character in his everyday life as he seems to be on TV.

IIRC, he's said in the past that Bodden is one best CBs that he's had to square off against. When Bodden played for the Browns he and Ocho Cinco matched up twice a year.

I've yet to see Bodden in a Patriots uniform, and I think it's fair to question what he's going to bring to the table. Also, the reporters haven't been pummeling him or praising him overmuch, so it doesn't seem as if he's been standing out much, for good or ill, so far. With Hobbs gone and Springs an of-injured corner, it's important that Bodden be a very capable cornerback.

IIRC, he's said in the past that Bodden is one best CBs that he's had to square off against. When Bodden played for the Browns he and Ocho Cinco matched up twice a year.
Back when Bodden was in Cleveland was when Johnson did his stunt where he listed each CB he'd play against on the schedule and put a check in the column of who "won" the matchup. Bodden was the first CB to get a check in his column from Johnson. Chad does like Bodden for real.

Have you all seen his new tattoos? Some say they aren't real, but it's still pretty funny in the ridiculous kind of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes