PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ocho Cinco comment about Pats via Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally.....

No kidding Clay. I didn't see you out there. What number are you again? :confused:

btw... Ocho went in to get an IV (was cramping), which absolutely would have been authorized by the medical staff. I believe you are thinking about TO, who was a no show.

Whatever. people have different senses of humor, so if you think he's funny, that's fine.

They came pretty close to hitting a hail Mary for a TD there, but if his cramp was so bad he couldn't play that last bit, that's fine with me "we" (me being a total homer) won.

T.O. isn't even worth mentioning, he is a joke.

Most of the great Boston sports figures were notoriously sore losers, including Tom Terrific (thank gawd).

People in offices don't know what twitter is? Personally I couldn't give a flying bazooka, I think twitter is stupid. Not really something i expected to discuss.

How the hell are you McGraw, by the way?

Can't complain... it's football season, so all is well in the universe. Although i have a very odd feeling in general about this first week in the NFL. something doesn't feel right. Which I believe is attributed to the feeling that out of all teams, the patriots are the only ones who put together a complete game. Which... make me nervous. :)

And yourself?

Very cool story about Ocho, classy move by him too. After the game he went to the Minutemen and shook each one's hand, just to let them know he'd been joking:
What Ochocinco did do, though, on the way off the field at game's end was shake hands with each of the minutemen. He wanted to make sure they knew that he was only trying to have a good time with it.

"I was just saying hello to them," Ochocinco said on his way out to the bus. "We talked about the thing with the musket and all that. But just letting them know -- no disrespect in any way. And just saying hello to them at the end, that’s all."

BB likes him, during a game a few years ago(?) Ocho ran up to BB and asked him if he'd please stop double-covering him or something like that. BB laughed and shook his head, sent Ocho packing LOL:D He had a nice game for himself yesterday, I'm glad for him. He'd probably fire off a few muskets if he had the chance to catch Brady:singing:

Why can't I remember the hit :( I would have saw it, but I really can't remember :( I was too busy being impressed and being happy that football was back :D

Some people seem to be harsh on Ocho Cinco. The man is very grounded and takes his job seriously while having fun with it. What happened when his team was getting beat up and he scored a TD? He sprinted to the sideline without so much as a yay. He knows when to celebrate, he knows when and how to have fun.

Why can't I remember the hit :( I would have saw it, but I really can't remember :( I was too busy being impressed and being happy that football was back :D

This is the only video I can find, and it doesn't give you a real sense of the speed and power Meriweather hit Ocho with. He was flooring it when he hit him. And to be fair to #85, he got up, smiled, and acknowledged it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk317gqsKZg

Last edited:
I can't believe a WR being so frank and praising the opponent. :)

He'd be an insufferable ass with all the bragging if he didn't do that too. :)

Plus, he has a soft spot for guys from Florida.

Can't complain... it's football season, so all is well in the universe. Although i have a very odd feeling in general about this first week in the NFL. something doesn't feel right. Which I believe is attributed to the feeling that out of all teams, the patriots are the only ones who put together a complete game. Which... make me nervous. :)

And yourself?

I've been better, career and location change two weeks before the collapse has left me scrambling a bit.

There's good cause to be nervous when everybody's so giddy about a team this young with some fairly obvious holes. Good part is, I don't expect the early season to be that tough, as I think the Jets are overhyped and their O isn't anything we can't handle. Miami and Buff we can handle IMO. Should allow the D to gain confidence, if they maintain discipline.

This is the only video I can find, and it doesn't give you a real sense of the speed and power Meriweather hit Ocho with. He was flooring it when he hit him. And to be fair to #85, he got up, smiled, and acknowledged it.

YouTube - Meriweather hit

Thanks, I remember it now :) It's also shown on 'Primetime' on NFL.com :)

Good to see a player get up and congratulated him on hitting him like a car!

If Chad comes, we can cut Gost :p

I'll take him twice over on Sundays, and a 1/2 of Mondays. I don't care what anybody says, Bill would take him in a heartbeat.

Tate
Edelman
Moss!?
Hernandez
Gronk
Welker
Crumpler?
Ocho?
Faulk?
Raiders pick?

If I forgot someone, let me know. I will concide that the Ocho signing don't mean a damn if # 81 doesn't sign.

I will not concede the fact that he still remains a very good, if not better replacement to Mr. Moss.

Slater! Don't forget about him;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back