Welcome to PatsFans.com

Occupy Movement Terrorism

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by khayos, May 2, 2012.

1. khayos

khayos In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. Drewski

Drewski In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +110 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

3. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

From the link in the op:

That's quite the firm link there.

These guys have to be mouth breathing Tea Partiers. Anyone with any sense knows that the corporatists wouldn't have needed a bridge, they would have just flown over the ravine in their jets.

4. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +559 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

I don't always agree with you, khayos, but I've always thought better of you, your writing ability and your reading comprehension skills than this.

These were not Occupy guys - these were guys who felt that the Occupy Movement didn't go far enough - that they weren't willing to get violent. They wanted to use the "movement" for cover - but that's about it.

Just like the Tea Party always denied any involvement with any KKK people and took no responsibility for any of the more egregious hate-signs sometimes held at rallies, the Occupy Movement has denied responsibility and/or association with these guys.

The Occupy Movement is no more able to limit who attends a rally than the Tea Party is....for you to suggest otherwise is a blatant attempt at misleading.

From your own article:

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Hooray, dirty filthy White Terrorist Bastards finally surface, Praise Jesus.

Now the liberals have somebody to rant about besides Timothy McVeigh whenever a fine upstanding patriot citizen such as myself calls the 9/11 Savages "muslims"

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +365 / 11 / -27

These guys were involved with Occupy, however because Occupy preaches non violence, they tried to recruit and they were cast off... they were anarchists.

7. Drewski

Ratings:
    +110 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

Agreed they were anarchists Darryl...but the non violent OWS stuff is a little bit of a stretch.

Occupy Boston couldn't even come down on getting rid of rapists and sex offenders in their own camps...took 4 votes by the General Assembly and no vote was originally passed...sems like it should have been a no brainer.

Petition To Address Sexual Assault At Occupy Boston » Occupy Patriarchy

OT:That is why I personally found the Barstoolsports vs. "KOBarstool/OWS" beef odd....the OWS people went after barstool over a joke....yet would allow known rapists and sex offenders into their camp....

D

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Occupy preaches Non Violence but they try to start violence, against them, they love nothing better than to have pictures of somebody punching them in the face or some Cop dragging them around by the hair.

Occupy loves to create violence against themselves while they play the role of the poor little peace loving munchkins when in reality they are Terrorists In Tents.

Harry Likes This

9. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +530 / 6 / -2

I wouldn't try to paint the general movement as being like these loons, but it's funny to see the people who always called the tea party this and that, doing damage control. What will be more interesting, is when the loons start fire bombing financial districts in the next few days, or during the heat of the political season. Will Chief Warren and Co. still sing the occupy movements praises? You know the messy protests are coming. It's too bad to cuz had the movement not been overrun by radicals, and poo poo'd from the start, the overall sentiment was something that, at least generally, made sense. Frustration with the system overall. Oh well.

10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +365 / 11 / -27

The Cleveland Group did preach non violence... and the Cleveland OWS divorced themselves from these guys who were actively recruiting from the Cleveland..

OWS did allow certain criminals amongst them, but they did not espouse violence.. some folks may commit violence, but it is not at the behest of the OWS people.. this is about Cleveland, not Boston or anywhere else.

11. Drewski

Ratings:
    +110 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

I was speaking in generalities of course...as you were when you said "Occupy preaches non violence".

Unless you were implying "[Cleveland] OWS preaches non violence", then, ya, I havent heard much of their issues with violent offenders within their ranks specifically.

12. Drewski

Ratings:
    +110 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

RW - While I can't speak to the "overrun by radicals" with any facts, I agree with your closing statement.

I think the movement was a great "water bearer" for all of us who feel like the machine has left us out of the process if you will.

They lost me on many of their demands that they put out on that, for lack of a better term, manifesto, last year some time.

Some of them really left me scratching my head in disbelief, but this is America....shoot for the moon!

13. khayos

khayos In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The Occupy movement is more extreme and destructive than the Tea party. Just like their left-wing loony masters.

14. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +530 / 6 / -2

I see, or saw it, more or less the same way as you do. Like with the Tea Party initially, I felt their pain so to speak. The same with the occupiers. I did feel that they were more or less a creation intended to Coke the tea parties Pepsi, but from a fundamental perspective, I felt their pain as well. I think the general public feels a little bit like this is the point...

Mad As Hell ... - YouTube

I always thought the OWS movement should've been protesting some other people as well. The government that's in bed with big business, and gives it's money away. Corporations that accept taxpayer welfare, and then move overseas. Most importantly though, because of the compostion of the crowd, were universities. Not only are they in bed with both the government, and Wall St, by way of student loans, but they're the very entities that charge them $50k per for a degree that might earn them $35k if they can find a job when they get out. Of course, this last one brings Chief Warren and her $360k per to mind. But I digress...

15. Drewski

Ratings:
    +110 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

QFT RW....as I used to tell my buddy who is involved with the movement.

"Go, protest the hell out of the greedy Wall St fatcats....but why stop there??? Shouldn't you protest the government that lets them get away with it"

Wall St can only "jump" as high as their masters in the beltway will let em (and vise versa)

16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

That has always been my big gripe with OWS, sure raise hell with Wall St but also put a few Tents up in front of the White House, you can bet your ass they would do it if GW Bush was still living there.

90% of the OWS people are "Obama Groupies" he is their own little Rock Star.

17. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +239 / 8 / -13

Good Article "Occupy's Descent Into Mobbery Threatens Democracy"

18. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +253 / 3 / -4

Yes, "finally"...

took you less than a day to forget about them, huh, harry?

Once again you demonstrate your ignorance re white terrorists (and other white criminals)... wonder if you forget the blacks and the Muslims so quickly...

I've found that people who brag about themselves unprompted tend to be full of it.

Nobody disputes that they were Muslims. The question is why religion only matters to you when it's Islam.

Keep playing the victim, though.

Last edited: May 2, 2012