PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O'Callaghan

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Is he practising? If not, that is the likely reason for the addition of a LT, even if he's put on the Practice Squad.

mgteich said:
Is he practising? If not, that is the likely reason for the addition of a LT, even if he's put on the Practice Squad.
He could still be hurt but we still have Britt and Kaczur in their so Bubin was probably grabbed for his potential as a prospect to grow into a better player for us in case we lose some players.

I was glad to see Nick back in there fro a couple of series on Sunday. Hope he can play a few more this Sunday.

He's the only one that I trust as a back up LT if Light goes down. It will also be interesting to see who ends up winning that RT spot if they are both completely healthy.

Mike Reiss said the only two players not present at practice were Ellis Hobbs and Nick Kazur.

PatsDeb said:
Mike Reiss said the only two players not present at practice were Ellis Hobbs and Nick Kazur.

Was this today?

PatsDeb said:

Just my guess but it looked like Kaczur was hurt during the Bengal game. He appeared to be grabbing his arm and had to be replaced. I hope he didn't re-injure his shoulder, whatever he did doesn't seem to be healing very quickly.

Last edited:
cstjohn17 said:
Just my guess but it looked like Kaczur was hurt during the Bengal game. He appeared to be grabbing his arm and had to be replaced. I hope he didn't re-injure his shoulder, whatever he did not doesn't seem to be healing very quickly.

Sh!t! I missed that. Maybe he tried to get back too soon. Could be why we signed another OL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back