Welcome to PatsFans.com

OBSOLETE THREAD: Do you care about fantasy football?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PromisedLand, May 18, 2006.

?

What is your feeling about fantasy football?

1. I am a fantasy football fan and like discussing it here

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. I don't play fantasy football but I don't mind it being discussed here

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. I don't like fantasy football and I don't like seeing discussions about it here

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. PromisedLand

PromisedLand Virtual Internet Person

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

edit: this poll should have an additional option (see the next few posts here), so I have provided a new poll with the option added. Please go there now instead of voting here.

Original post: A newbie just posted a thread in which he asserts the assumption that most of us here are fantasy football fans as well as fans of real football. As I do not personally like fantasy football and don't really enjoy seeing posts here about it, I am wondering what the consensus of this group is. Please take the poll and post your comments below.

Last edited: May 18, 2006
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +509 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

Hey, where's the option I would have picked :

I like fantasy football but I don't like it being discussed here :)

I'm in two leagues and I like it. But this isn't the place for it.

3. PromisedLand

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You're right, I should have had that option, but I don't see a way to add it now.

I suggest you and those who share your opinion vote for "I don't like fantasy football and I don't like seeing discussions about it here" because the most important thing I am trying to learn from this poll is whether the majority like FF discussions here.

Thanks!

4. BradfordPatsFan

BradfordPatsFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

That is how I feel too, though I voted differently since it was not an option and I did not see your post PromisedLand.

Last edited: May 18, 2006
  5. PromisedLand

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Your points are well taken, so (since I can't add an option to this poll) I have created a new one with the option added.

Please vote there instead of here.

6. SoonerPatriot

SoonerPatriot In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I think during the season it would add some clutter to the forum. But being as how it's May and there's not a whole helluva lot going on I don't see what hte big deal is. At least fantasy football is football related. I can't stand the Red Sox, yet before we had a Red Sox forum there was constant Red Sox threads throughout the football forum.

Seems to me the most simple solution is a seperate fantasy football forum. I find that a lot of people who dont like fantasy football don't like it because they're not very good at it. It can be a very humbling pastime.