Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obsession

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

Did any of you Knee Jerk Liberals watch the film Obsession, probably not, and if you did you would probably call it "Neo Con Racism", it reminds me of the Nazis, they started out the same way, screaming and yelling and then they started killing.

Now we have a different gang of animals, The Radical Islamic Dogs, they chanted over and over "Death To America", the stupid f-cking liberal Bush Hating Democrats think everything will be 'hunky dory' as long as the Uncle Teddy Tribe of Imbeciles are running the show.

The Muslims want the democrats to win all the elections because the democrats won't fight back while they are killing us.

Jesus H Christ, "save us from the f-cking fools"
  2. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +109 / 7 / -10

You are correct, Obsession is a must see. It is culled from public pronouncements from Muslim leaders, including some where they sound like 'moderates' whne speaking for western media but VERY different when speaking in thier native labguage to their 'homeys'.

I guess none of the lobs will watch or be able to respond with their usual "Kumbaya' foreign policy.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

The Documentry Odsession:
    Liberals will just sit quietly back and hope it goes away.

Many of them will get their photo album out and stare at the pictures of the Abba Dabba Prisons "Dog Leash Lady", they will tell their little Liberal Democrat children "look at this kids, this is a real terrorist".

I would hope that some of you slobbering Anti American liberal ding dings would watch this film to see the type of people that want to kill your children.

DEATH TO AMERICA--DEATH TO AMERICA--DEATH TO AMERICA

GOD WILLING THE AMERICANS WILL DIE--GOD IS GREAT--PRAISE ALLAH