PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Observation: Two years in a row on the opening day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
..........the attention of all the football world is on the pats, last year it was spygate this year its brady's injury, last year the pats stuck together when ppl all over were bashing them, remember MR. LT calling em classless, and this year its the media(read pat haters) and fans all over toasting and celebrating bradys injury, I HAVE ONLY ONE THING TO SAY TO ALL THE PESSIMISTS........ even if we lose brady (GOD forbid) we have moss, BB etc...... so all is not lost, BB is like a chess grand master , always thinks 100s of moves in advance......... i as most of the other pats fans here have complete faith in BB......and our pats, maybe we wont win all the games by 30-40 points but we will still find a way to win.............and seeing the way the other games have been played today, chargers and colts look bad......... steelers is the only team which lived upto the hype...............
and on a personal note my sixth sense says brady wont miss a game...... everybody saw how he walked on his on two legs all by his own to the tunnel....... GO PATS.........

Re: Observation: Two years in a row on the opening day..............

and now I have a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back