Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obooma & God

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +650 / 2 / -9

Isn't this the stuff that usually gets the Lefty Neo Dems all worked up and sets them off on their
    "Keep God Out Of It Sh!t"
    Will Obooma accept "Mormon Support"

Read further down on this link Old Pant Suit Hillary Is Getting In On It Also.

Obama Wants 'People of Faith'
    Sen. Barack Obama has launched a religious outreach web site, the first one among all the Democratic presidential candidates.
    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/6/3/163733.shtml?s=lh
    AMEN
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I hear McCain will be launching a site called "People for McCain Who Believe in Leprechauns" and Kicinich will have his own, "Those Who Have Been Abducted by Aliens for Kucinich" along with Guiliani's "Americans for Committed Marriage Between a Man and a Woman". It's all in fun. None of these clowns actually believe in anything that's real, other than the fact that they can whore enough votes by telling the sheeple that they too, are "believers" so they should vote for them. It goes right along with phrases like "Fighting for Freedom", "A Chicken in Every Pot" and "Spreading Democracy" when very few candidates actually give a damn about what really matters - the Constitution and respect for the rights described therein.

Obama's morphing into just another candidate drifting to the center...BORING!

Next thing you know we'll be getting news that Ron Paul wants to invade Venezuela to enforce the Monroe Doctrine.

Somebody shoot me!
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +650 / 2 / -9

Whistah, all politicians are the lowest form of humans in the country (that includes Bush & Daddy).
    You don't make it to Washington unless you are a complete crooked double talking scumbag.

George Bush stabbed me in the back with his Illegal Alien Crap.

I'm old, I'll never vote again, I din't give a f-ck who gets elected.
    :bricks:
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Just curious, Harry. Who was the last relatively "decent" president or politician we had here? I think it might have been Barry Goldwater and Ron Paul hasn't let me down yet.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +650 / 2 / -9

Strange, I also liked Goldwater, I am just now starting to read about this Ron Paul, when I first heard him in a short clip on TV I thought he was just another babbling liberal fool in a Republican jacket but the more I read about him I am beginning to think he might be "decent".

You will know he is "DECENT" if he goes nowhere, those other bastards will destroy him.

(I used to be a democrat)
  6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The last good president we had was Lincoln. Washington wasn't bad, either. It's been downhill since Lincoln.

//
  7. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

A lot of Southrons out there that would beg to differ.<G>
  8. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

uh-oh, arent we supposed to keep Religion off the Political forum?? ;)
  9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

That would be like trying to keep sunlight off of Paris Hilton's arse...at least before today!
  10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +503 / 6 / -2

I just saw Obama doing the Faith in Politics thing on CNN. If the Dems do not nominate him as their candidate, they are more retarded than I think they are. The guy is very, very intriguing. I wouldn't want to be talking to himo n my cell phone during peak hours (man he can talk :D ), but he is very enjoyable to listen to. I like some things he says, not all, but some, and although it's early, he is quickly becoming one of my top choices. I just worry he might be a real spender. It's early so we'll see. None the less, he is by far the Dems best candidate at this point.
  11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I agree completely. As much as his pandering sickens me, it is a brilliant strategy or philosophy given the need for democrats to re-invent themselves for the sake of political viability (which also sickens me, but...). By diong this, the democrats will remove unseat the repubs as the undisputed heavyweights of religious righteousness.

Ye-a-a-a-ah for religion!:woohoo:

(I hope he is inclusive to athiests and scientists.)
  12. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

OK... I am a christian. I sin ALOT. I NEVER claimed that I am perfect.

BUT...

MANY of these jokers are luciferians. They do NOT like to be called satanists. They worship the sun. They use symbolism EVERYWHERE (just look at many of the corporate logos using suns, triangles, stars, all seeing eyes and such). Just look on the back of a dollar bill to see what I mean. A pyramid with a eye in it. AOL???? Citgo????

Look up what "Novus Ordo Seclorum" translates into. This obviously, is underneath the pyramid on the dollar bill. I dare anyone.

I could give a rat's ass if everyone here thinks that I'm a whack-job... but it's true.

ONWARD...

When it comes to religion, they speak about their God. Make no mistake about it... they DO believe in God. Just not the same God as a christian God.

This is how they decieve SO MANY christians. I hate to say it... but most christians are pretty much ignorant of this fact.

BUT IT'S TRUE...

Their whole agenda is to depopulate most of the people on earth. Be it: wars, man made diseases, catastrophes made by the haarp machine, GWEN, and other methods.

Oh yes... and I have to agree with what Mel Gibson stated about the joows. Now, not all joows are bad. The Zionists/Jesuits are the REAL world makers. Make NO mistake.

Sad, but VERY true.

The scientists are already saying that there are far too many people on earth.
  13. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +503 / 6 / -2