Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama USED 149 addresses and 39 Social Security Numbers BEFORE becoming US President

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Jul 12, 2009.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

When you read the lawsuit from the current US millitary officer vs Obama on page 9 and 10, you will see the following thing.

No wonder why he doesn't want everybody to know his REAL birth certificate.............:singing::singing::singing:

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 3 / -10

Re: Obama USED 149 addresses and 39 Social Security Numbers BEFORE becoming US Presid

The President of the USA is an Illegal Alien it runs in the family (aunt zucchini)

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +808 / 26 / -33

Re: Obama USED 149 addresses and 39 Social Security Numbers BEFORE becoming US Presid

And I thought the righties always advocated for tort reform and reducing the number of frivolous law suits... guess I was wrong. Just another case that will be dismissed.... should have sent his money for the Joe Farah Billboard Fund...

BTW this is an allegation, that needs to be proven... just another half assed NEPATRIOT lie..

Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +563 / 22 / -19

Okay, Obama supporters, which rumor worries you the most:
    A That Obama's real first name is Barry?
    B That Obama's secret middle name is Mohammed?
    C That Obama was born in Kenya?
    D That Obama produced a fake birth certificate?
    E That Obama used 39 different Social Security numbers?
    F That Obama used 149 different addresses?
    G That Obama is a closet Marxist?
    H That Magnum P.I. is not on tv tonight?

5. efin98

efin98 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Magnum P.I. isn't on tv?

OH NO! There goes my entire night!

Damn you Obama! :eek:

6. efin98

efin98 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Friendly discussion? You aren't interested in it, you want ego stroking and full agreement. When you don't get it you act like a child and go off on rants about the same thing over and over again.

You actions will get you banned, not your beliefs. If your beliefs got you banned the forum would be down to about five people only.

After you had proven that there needs to be basic moderation here. And those were just moderation by the existing rules, rules that you flirt with breaking every day(see "moron" reference and rule #1 on the forum main page)

You don't needs to defend his policies to support him. Heaven forbid you disagree with him but stand behind him...

Ever hear the quote ""I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"? :rolleyes:

You hate because you don't see any common ground. You hate because you don't accept that others disagree with you. You hate because you must have your own way.

Why? Why does everyone have to embrace what YOU believe in and not have THEIR OWN beliefs? Why?

You are already trying to do that by forcing others to believe in your beliefs or shut the heck up. Your actions are no different than theirs.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  7. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Another update

Opponents of Barack Obama's presidency claim small court victory | L.A. Now | Los Angeles Times

Why does Obama not show his freaking 'real' BC?????