Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama uncle seeks police officer’s driving record

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +654 / 7 / -2

Why even bother with a court case for his DUI? The man is an ILLEGAL alien who fraudulently obtained a SS number. He should be deported asap. Why waste money on crap like this?

How much money do you think Auntie Zuchinni and Uncle Omar have cost taxpayers.

Obama uncle seeks police officer’s driving record

By Associated Press
    Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - Updated 1 hour ago

BOSTON — A lawyer for President Barack Obama’s uncle, an illegal immigrant who is charged with drunken driving, says he will ask prosecutors to turn over the driving record of the police officer who stopped him.

Onyango Obama, the half brother of the president’s late father, was charged with drunken driving in Framingham in August after he allegedly rolled through a stop sign and nearly caused a police cruiser to strike his SUV.

Obama’s lawyer said Wednesday that he will ask prosecutors for Officer Val Krishtal’s driving record. A court hearing is scheduled for Thursday.

Obama uncle seeks police officer’s driving record - BostonHerald.com

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

Real World
    I didn't see your thread until it was to late I will take this one down HB.

THIS WAS THE THREAD I POSTED ABOUT THE SWINE:
    Uncle Zongo Is Back (dirty bastard)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What a disgusting story, why doesn't that clown we have for a president step into this and throw this piece of sh!t out of America.

This Cop was protecting the public from this dirty rumsoaked drunken driver and now Obama's uncle Zongo is going after the Cop, thats all I can say I don't dare say more, f-cking pig.

More Obama Crap for the Left Wing Democrat Media to bury on the back page, KUDO'S to The Boston Herald.

Read The Comments On This One:
    http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1395123&format=comments#CommentsArea

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  3. JackBauer

JackBauer Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +789 / 6 / -9

Hmm. Sounds suspicious. Papers, please.

Anyway, I'm glad you started this thread. For no reason other than the amusement of reading Harry's subsequent ill conceived and incoherent rant.

4. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Unfortunately in this country, illegals have more rights than people who actually live here. Apparently there's no limit to what drunk illegals can get away with.

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

If Uncle Zongo wants to see the Cops Driving Record I want to see Barack Hussein Obama's REAL Birth Record.

6. JackBauer

JackBauer Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +789 / 6 / -9

Bwahaha. Good one, WP.

7. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +347 / 15 / -11

People in all walks of life find ways to take advantage and manipulate the legal system. Thank goodness most people don't do that. That said, I think it's far more common among the wealthy and corporations than among illegal immigrants.

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

Theres a picture of Uncle Zongo in that link, he's a good looking bastard, I bet the women go nuts over him, if he's anything like his brother (jug ears daddy) he must have women knocked up all over Massachusetts.

I bet they wind up deporting The Cop.

YES WE CAN

"PULL OVER THERE"
    "WHAD I DO DUDE"
    "YOUR GOING 100MPH IN A 30 M ZONE"
    "MAN DA MOTHER F-CKING PRESIDENT IS MY NEPHEW"
    "OH I'M SORRY, WELCOME TO AMERICA"
    "F-CK YOU, YO KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING DUDE"

9. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

My guess is that this is grandstanding by the lawyer. In MA its virtually automatic that you get access to the first offender program for an OUI. Complete it, which is really just a bunch of classes to attend, and stay out of trouble for a year and you don't even end up with a conviction for drunk driving on your record. The only negative is if you get arrested a second time. OUI #2 involves much more punishment.

I have to wonder why a 67 year old would be so concerned about beating the rap altogether.

10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +517 / 14 / -28

Is this the actual request of the Uncle or is it grandstanding for the Lawyer to drum up business and increase his 15 minutes of fame to 16 minutes?? The driving record of the Police Officer has no bearing of the actions of the drunk driver.

11. Drewski

Drewski In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +209 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

Not really sure what to make of this. To other's posts, could be grandstanding by the lawyer. On top of that I agree with Darryl that the officer's driving records has next to nothing to do with this individual driving under the influence. He should take his lumps like any other person in the same situation would; re-education classes, fines, legal fees and a temporary suspension of "his" license.

OT: That being said, I was down in OH for a wedding in October and saw something very interesting (which I am sure will be a "decisive" idea on this board). In OH if a person is arrested, charged and convicted of DUI, that person must change their state issued license plate from one of the "standard" offerings (OH has many different designs on their license plates) to one which id's to anyone driving around said person that the driver of this vehicle has been convicted of DUI. For instance in OH most of the standard plates are white, blue and red, but if you have had a DUI, you must drive with a bright orange plate (looks similar to the new NY plates).

I'm sure there are some on this board who would say that is unfair to apply a "scarlet letter" to a convicted drunk driver, as it could lead to profiling and potential "harassment" from police. However I would counter that argument by saying that if a person has been caught for DUI, they have lost their privilege (not right) to drive free from the stigma of their DUI; as their choice to drive drunk infringed on the right's of other drivers to operate a vehicle "safely" while the drunk was driving around them.

I am preparing my flame retardant suit.....

12. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +434 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

I actually LIKE the Scarlett Letter idea for convicted drunk drivers....why not?

13. Drewski

Ratings:
    +209 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

I liked it too PR; truth be told when I saw the plate I said to my aunt that it was a NY plate. She said no, and explained the situation. My response was "That's brilliant!"

However I think one would have to get off of either coast to see anything like this; since "profiling" could result and thus profiling a convicted DUI'er is bad.

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

I find it amazing how the Left Wing Democrat Obama Media goes out of it's way to coverup for This Messed Up Obama Family, can any of you just imagine the frenzy, the blaring headlines, the Chris Matthews spitting, drooling, and the whailing that would be going on if this were the GW Bush family, do you all remember the "STOP THE PRESSES JENNA BUSH FIASCO" she drank a "beer"

Uncle Zongo The Drunk and Aunt Zucchini the Free Loader should be thrown out of America today, the COP Should Be Promoted.

AMERICA HAS BEEN INVADED AND THE INVADERS HAVE WON IMAGINE HOW YOUR GREAT GRANDPARENTS WHO CAME IN THROUGH ELLIS ISLAND MUST FEEL IF THEY ARE STILL ALIVE TO SEE THIS INSANE SH!T.

15. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Why would we have to imagine anything? Bush and Cheney were each convicted of OUI, Cheney got bagged twice in fact. What we saw when that was revealed was you not caring at all.

16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +517 / 14 / -28

Didn't Laura kill someone in High School while under the influence???

17. Drewski

Ratings:
    +209 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

Was she? I honestly don't know and thus asking. I know there was an accident (crashing her car into a parked car and pinning him in between(??)) , I had just never heard details of it being an accident under the influence.

18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

Bush, Cheny, Laura, Jenna oh yes, they were all guilty and the left Wing Democrat Media made damn sure we all knew about it, Dan Rather talked about it every night until his "hate" finally caught up with him and he was run out of town on a rail.

Now It Should Be Obama's Turn (he should deport uncle zongo)

Let Those Among You Without Sin Cast The First Stone

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  19. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +517 / 14 / -28

When she was 17 she ran a stop sign and killed a male friend, there were no toxicology reports done(which is not unusual in 1963), and of course no charges were filed.

20. Drewski

Ratings:
    +209 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

Gotcha. I had heard a slightly different story (stop sign vs. parked car in a driveway) but all same in the end.