Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama & The Beauty Queen

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +574 / 2 / -9

Why isn't NBC crucifying Prince Obama the way they crucified The Beauty Queen

Gays Slam Obama Over Marriage Case:
    Gay rights groups expressed dismay with the Obama administration Friday over its championing of the Defense of Marriage Act, a law the president pledged to try to repeal while on the campaign trail.
    Newsmax.com - Gays Slam Obama Over Marriage Case
  2. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

BIG difference...

Obama is NOT "championing" the Defense of Marriage Act. That word is not even found in the article you linked. This is a deception on your part.

If Obama fails [so far] to take action on something, this is not the same thing as "championing" it. OTOH, the Beauty Queen bypassed answering a question (should gay marriage be a state issue) and in fact did directly champion the notion that "marriage" be reserved for heterosexual couples.

This is nothing more than another biased attack on Obama. But I guess we've gotten used to that.
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +574 / 2 / -9

The Beauty Queen didn't champion it either all she did was say 'she believed in it' the same thing Jug Ears said.

In her original statement she said "people are free to do whatever they want but she herself believes in Marriage Between Man And Women" as does most of California's Black Commumity and their Churches, those are FACTS that the Left Wing Media wishes would "go away".

The fact is, the Liberals Beautiful Poster Boy President doesn't agree with them on Homosexual Marriage and he isn't the "Anti War President" they so hoped for either, and while I'm on it, it won't be very long before Teleprompter Barry starts taxing our Bowel Movements.
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  4. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Obama is playing gay people right now. He declared June as gay's pride and supports Marriage Act at the same.

He is fluffing too much. Why does he not become a poker?
  5. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

OK. Let's do a simple comparison of Obama vs the beauty queen on the issue of gay marriage.

Obama is NOT against it, and though he hasn't pushed any agenda for it yet, he obviously DOES NOT champion the Defense of Marriage Act as you stated. You still have yet to justify this remark.

The beauty queen implicitly indicated her opposition to gay marriage by stating she believes marriage should be heterosexual. She may say "people are free to do whatever they want..." but this is only political correctness on her part.

But forget all that! Do you seriously compare Obama and the beauty queen on the issue of gay marriage? This comparison is laughable, and taints your credibilty on this forum (just a little bit more).
  6. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#70 Jersey

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +574 / 2 / -9

Comparing Obama & Beauty Queen on the issue of Gay Marriage THEY BOTH SAID THE EXACT SAME THING.

I lost my credibilty on this forum with the very first post I made, then I almost was banned for life with the second post, on the third post Nem called me a "dirty scumsucking right wing nazi racist bastard" then we became friends (I Like Nem)
  8. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

For the same reason they are still lampooning Palin's look but, have nothing but continuing praise for the first lady.

[​IMG]
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +574 / 2 / -9

I wonder if Scumbag Letterman would have the balls to "Joke" about that crazy outfit Princess Michelle is wearing out in public.

THE DOUBLE STANDARD WITHIN THE LEFT WING DEMOCRAT OBAMA NEWS MEDIA IS MIND BOGGLING AND WHEN IT IS POINTED OUT TO THEM THEY ACT AS IF THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

PANT SUIT HILLARY------:singing::singing::singing: