Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama & The American Flag

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

2. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Check this link out, it shows Mohammad Obooma with his hands down around his balls while some retarded moron is trying to sing the National Anthem, the voice on the singer from hell is worse than the old "fingernails on the blackboard" thing, the voice is even worse than a cat that has just stuck their leg in a lawnmower.

Jesus This Is Worse Than Being Waterboarded
    Watch Oprah's Next President, why is this not all over the news?
    Scroll down the link for video.
    http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Obama_doesnt_put_hand_over_heart_1022.html
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
  3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The left is getting more and more emboldened to freely express their hatred and disdain for America and American values. This is one of the things that will ultimately cause our downfall as a nation. When half the population doesn't give a sh*t about the country within which they live, it is rather difficult to maintain a national identity.

I bet he'd gladly wear a Mexican flag though, if need be.
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

I never trusted this scumbag, he is an arrogant piece of sh!t that the politically correct liberals all slobber over because of "you know what".
    He talks pretty.

I can't go any further I will be banned.
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

How did they fake the Video.

The Voice:
    Obama shouldn't have had his hands on his balls he should have had them over his big ears.
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

"Oh"
    You might be right Nem because Fox isn't reporting it either :confused:

Oprah should also point this out because when people see it they believe it.

God Bless Oprah :singing:
  7. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +88 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Obama refuses to wear an American flag and he, like most muslims, also refuse to do the pledge of alliagance, because their religion does not allow them to pledge thier allegance to anyone but Allah.

In this picture he just refused to acknowledge the national anthem..

From that right wing publicaiton the Washington Post:

The Facts
    The photograph was taken on September 16, 2007, at Senator Tom Harkin's annual steak fry festivities in Iowa, an important ritual for Democratic presidential hopefuls. Contrary to the e-mails attacking Obama for disrespecting the flag, the candidates were not reciting the pledge of allegiance. They were standing for the national anthem.

As far as we can ascertain, the photograph first appeared in Time Magazine on October 1. Visit Time's website for a larger version. It was then picked up by the NewsBusters blog (Motto: "Exposing and Combating Liberal Media Bias"), and from there made its way into all those in-boxes.

To his credit, the NewsBusters blogger does not try to pretend that the photograph had anything to do with the pledge of allegiance. Instead he cites Title 36 or the U.S. Code, which states the following:

During a rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed (A) all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart; (B) men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold the headdress at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart;

By that standard, everybody in the picture (Obama, Richardson, Clinton, and Ruth Harkin) was infringing the Code, as they had their backs to the flag. On the other hand, the Code refers specifically to "Patriotic and National Observances." We welcome the opinion of protocol experts, but we are not sure that a steak fry qualifies as a "Patriotic Observance," even in Iowa. Since the steak fry was awash with flags, it is quite possible that the aforementioned political candidates were facing the flag and had their backs to the flag at the same time.

We should note that this is not the first time that Obama (does that name remind you of anybody?) has run afoul of the patriotic police. Fox News has criticized him for refusing to wear a Stars and Stripes pin in his buttonhole, on the grounds that the gesture has become "a substitute for true patriotism."
  8. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

According to a spokesperson employed by Obama, the statement that he refuses to pledge allegiance to the flag is bogus and that he choses to no longer wear a pin because he prefers concrete action demonstrating his patriotism as opposed to just wearing a pin. As to placing his hand over his heart, sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't. There was no elaboration.

There was another flag btw, one actually on a pole, at that event. Time magazine says the candidates were facing it.

Edit: I found all this stuff at Snopes.
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

I LOVED THE SINGER, I TURNED IT UP WHEN MY WIFE WAS TAKING A NAP, I'D LOVE TO GET A CD OF IT, IF A DEMOCRAT GETS ELECTED THEY SHOULD HAVE HER SING AT THE PRESIDENTS BALL.

(SHE SOUNDS LIKE A BOB CAT IN HEAT)
    :bricks: