Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama Supports Abortion ... The Media is Hiding It?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, May 3, 2008.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +481 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

This statement by Obama flew under the radar and has stayed there.

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/348569.aspx

Does that mean he supports abortion?

Some think so ... I think so ... what do you think?
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +305 / 1 / -9

The media is hiding a lot of things about this creep, he is their "Golden Kid" the left wing media are Obama's biggest "fawners" and "gushers" Cute Perky Katie always has to be seated when she mentions his name, she is afraid of fainting or having a "public orgasm", Matt Lauer says his testicles quiver whenever he sees a photo of His Highness, Prince Bracko

:bricks:
  3. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The media is hiding nothing. What that religiously fanatical website has done is to take part of his comments and put a cropped interpretation on them which is not even close to what he meant.

Here is the entire comment he made.

When it comes specifically to HIV/AIDS, the most important prevention is education, which should include -- which should include abstinence education and teaching the children -- teaching children, you know, that sex is not something casual. But it should also include -- it should also include other, you know, information about contraception because, look, I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby. I don't want them punished with an STD at the age of 16. You know, so it doesn't make sense to not give them information."

The intent of his comments, and they are there plain as night and day is to teach his children as well as others about contraception so that they won't make a mistake. He said he will teach them about values and morals first.

And then he says that he doesn't want them punished with an STD at the age of 16, meaning that this could happen if they aren't taught about contraception earlier than that.

No where in his comment does he even come close to suggestion abortion as an alternative.

But, this is exactly how these religious fanatics twist and distort comments to make them seem like something that they are not. And apparently it works because we see that they have been twisted here in this forum, also.

Things like this may have worked in the past but Senator Obama is far too intelligent to allow this kind of slimy distortions pass. I am sure he and his campaign will expose it for what it is, slime and distortion.

One last thing as the thread starter suggested that this has flown under the radar. The probable reason is that any person in the media with any sort of normal intelligernce can see where this really is coming from and can truly see the lintent of Obama's words and would not waste their time or their network or newspaper's time with something that will be torn to shreds.

Of course I would be willing to bet that it will show up on the Hannity radio or TV program. Limbaugh on the other hand is too smart to step into a pile which he knows will consume him on this one.
    Last edited: May 3, 2008
  4. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

He ******* said it, what don't you understand about that you hypocritical old fool.
  5. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +256 / 8 / -9

#24 Jersey

Obama and NEM are equally disgusting. But, of course, Obama is pro baby killing, he's a Democrat remember.
  6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

No secret that the Democrats generally support a woman's right to choose. It's well known that Obama and Clinton support that.
  7. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Exactly. The right can attempt to distort it all they want but this time it won't work. Not only will they lose the presidential election but the congress and the Senate will build an even bigger majority than they have now.

And once order is returned to our country and once the downturn in the economy is turned around again as Bill Clinton did it when the previous Bush had nearly destroyed it and once the tragedy in Iraq is reversed it might be as many as 20 or even more years before a Republican even smells the White House.

The American public, save for a small 25% are wise to the tactics and will never allow what has happened to our country for the past seven years ever to happen again. Not in the lifetime of anyone in this forum.

And if those in this forum that have kids or grandkids they better pray that the change happens in November or their kids and grandchildren will be paying for it not just in dollars but in their own blood.
  8. MosiT

MosiT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Tell us exactly what he said. Don't leave out any part of it and dont insert any additional words. Tell us exactly what he said and what it means.
  9. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

ROFL, you owe me a new keyboard and monitor. I read your post and blew my soda all over both.

While I do not post often and have been a lurker here for years I must say:

Well played sir, well played.

[​IMG]
  10. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Oh and about the topic at hand.

He's a Lib, why is it hard to believe he's pro choice.
  11. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +481 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

He's trying to portray himself as promoting greater awareness of the situation ... greater counseling ... every step there is to get woman to keep their baby. However, for his kid none of that applies ... abortion ... no question. It's the elitist in him ...do as I say ... not as I do.
  12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +305 / 1 / -9

Internet, Cable, Fox, Bloggers, it's a whole new world in the news media, the old "Walter Cronkite Days" are gone the left wing media can't hide the things they don't want us to know anymore.

By September & October we will know everything there is to know about Prince Charming Barack H Obama, good or bad, we will know.

Millions of Patriotic hard working, quiet, common sense democrats will silently get up on election morning and vote for Mccain because Mccain is the closest thing to an "old time democrat" they have seen in a long time, Mccain is a liberal but he isn't one of the Knee Jerk, In Your Face, Crazy Loon Liberals, it will be Gore/Kerry all over again, these Hand Clapping Grinning Lying Phony's Obama/Bill & Hillary will put the old Illegal Alien Hero Mccain in the White House, the Dingobats will be rolling around in the streets setting themselves on fire complaining about "voting machines" and demanding "recounts" some people will be burning their houses down and stealing Plasma TV's.

ANOTHER AMERICAN ELECTION CIRCUS COMING UP, SIT BACK AND WATCH THE FUN, REVEREND WRIGHT WILL PUBLICLY GIVE US ONE OF HIS "WAR DANCES" AFTER THE POLLS CLOSE----------:singing: