Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama sued to prove citizenship

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by FreeTedWilliams, Nov 18, 2008.

1. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +515 / 49 / -7

#75 Jersey

Former Obama opponent now suing to prove President-elect's citizenship | Breaking News, Weather, Sports and Entertainment for Georgia and South Carolina | Presidential Race Headlines

I have no idea, if he really was born in Hawaii, he has not put this to bed yet, but he refuses. It is a requirement to be eligible for the job. Produce a real birth certificate. Surely if he was born in Hawaii in 1961, the doctor could still be around, at least one of the nurses, all birth certificates have the baby's footprints on them, all stuff that could easily be produced and checked.

Once again, if Obama was born in Kenya, ASK HIS GRANDMOTHER HAS CLAIMED, he is an illegal alien! The law at the time of his birth was that if you were born outside of the United States to a US citizen parent, that parent must have resided in the US for 15 years prior to your birth, and five of those years must have been after the US citizen parent was over the age of 15. Since Obama's mother gave birth to him when she was 18, he could not derive US citizenship from her.

Don't worry, Michelle can file an immigrant visa application for him, and luckily for him, she makes more than enough money to sponcer him, so he can get a green card.

If he is found to be ineligible, I wonder what the Supreme court will do? Do they nullify the entire election, or make Biden or McCain President? Either way, break out the riot gear.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

TheGodInAGreyHoodie Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]

How many times are we going to go around and around on this non-issue.

I am going to sue McCain to prevent him from being senator because I personally don't believe he is 25 years old.

3. Born_a_Patriot

Born_a_Patriot PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

You should ask this at the Hannity forums. They have hundreds of threads regarding this issue. You know the threads were they mask the fact that they don’t want a Black President by bringing this up along with him being a Communist/Muslim.
    Communist/Muslim is that like a Nazi/Jew?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +711 / 20 / -30

Once again our infrequent moderator crawls out of the sewer with some idle pap that has been posted over and over.. next we will be discussing fraudulent selective service application, oops I forgot that was yesterday..

He proved it, for all to see, but some are blindly hoping that it is not true..

5. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +515 / 49 / -7

#75 Jersey

Once again, insulting other members has resulted in someone getting banned.

Please try to stick to the subjects. We try and give people leway wehn they are responding to other posters who have attacked them first, but these unprovoked attacks must end.

6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +511 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Well...I guess that killed interest in this thread?:banned:

7. Born_a_Patriot

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You'll just have to get used to the fact that not everybody is as "smart" as you that they can go to an elitist left-wing northern California incubator for the next generation of America-haters, dope-promoters, and same-sex applauders. Time to get over it and face the facts: most of America does NOT think your way.

//

9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +988 / 2 / -9

Bush has had the sh!t beat out of him for 8 years now it's Obooma Bam Bam's turn.

For every name, for every insult, for every dreamed up crime that Obama will be accused of GW Bush has gone through far worse a thousand times over.

Obama is now fair game, if he wants to dance he has to pay the fiddler, get used to it Barry.

Mr President:
    SHOW US THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT YOUR AUNT ZEETOONY (she's a criminal, she should be cuffed and deported)

Are You Going Back To Church?

10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +838 / 7 / -3

Has he, or hasn't he, produced his birth certificate? Imagine if Karma ends up biting him in the arse when it's all said and done. I highly doubt it, but it would make for great theatre!

11. Born_a_Patriot

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

ok.............

12. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

All I can say about this stupid, stupid topic is:

His mother's first name was Stanley?:confused:

13. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +734 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

Problem is . . . the election is over so if anything happened to Obama we'd be stuck with President Biden. Ick.

14. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Do you think if he had produced a birth certificate that these threads would stop?

15. Born_a_Patriot

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

Hell No. As long as he is Black they will attack.

16. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +490 / 20 / -17

The courts have already ruled on this once. The issue is utterly ridiculous. Hawaii has officially confirmed it has Obama's birth certificate on file. The copy they provided him with has been physically examined and verified down to the the seal and the stamp. So, how in the world do they hope to prove he's not a citizen? Personally, I'm glad some righties are pushing this issue. I think with the economy in the toilet, it makes people aware that the righties priorities are wrong, further strengthening Obama's hand.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  17. Born_a_Patriot

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

True........

18. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,806 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

Darryls gets banned for this?

Sorry ... that's wrong ... way wrong and an insult to the forum.

Free speech stifled ... Flat out disgusting.

Darryls ... GJ ... a long time respected member here deserves better.

19. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +903 / 14 / -7

"Most of America" disagrees with my religion, but supports my right to practice it.

"Most of America", despite what Rush tells you, never smoked pot. But many see the hypocrisy and uselessness of fighting wars against it.

"Most of America" does not agree with me, personally, on most issues. But most of America still understands the necessity of different viewpoints being respected.

Similarly, "most of America" will certainly be able to extend the basic American tenet of fairness to homosexuals, as regards marriage and equal rights.

I love America. I was born, thank God, in America, and my parents came to America so that I could have these freedoms. I don't take them so lightly that I'll sell them out for a false sense of security, smugness, or "moral" self-righteousness.

America IS the right to love as you please, to live as you please, and to pursue different ways of thinking, and higher education, if you desire.

"Elitist"? No, this is fairness. The people you insult (By the way, Ted, you really need to police that infraction evenly,) live here, and are therefore accountable for the America they build.

I support the rights of masses of people to marry masses of strangers at the same time, according to the whims of a marriage-arranger, yet some would say that is a "mockery" of what they think of as a marriage. Just an example.

I support your right to worship your choice of messiah figure, living or dead, or to worship God alone, or to worship beetle dung if you so desire. I support the rights of religious minorities, as long as their "rights" do not violate any laws of the state. I support the rights of "cults," for example, so long as they are doing nothing more eggregious than larger more established religions.

But when you come up with these personal insults about "Elitists" from "Northern California" who are out of step with "Most of America," the old phrase "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" comes to mind.

How do you think "most of America" feels about mass marriage? Worship of any specific living individual as a messiah or as God?

It's not elitist to support the minority against the majority, when the minority's rights are questioned simply on the basis of his/her minority status. That's fairness. That's why civil rights will always be a fronteir in America, because the human mob impulse is to cut off and castigate what is different -- and because our nation was founded by people with the wisdom to declare that all men are endowed with the right to pursue happiness, and that their speech is protected even when objectionable. America is ALL about saying things "most Americans" would disagree with. And it's served us all well.

::sigh:: so wrong, so often, in so many ways.

20. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

FTW is a coward, a fraud and a hypocrite. What else do you expect?