Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama- Sacrificing Soldiers Lives Cluelessly

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Roland, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Roland

Roland Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If the Iraq war was not a noble war it at least accomplished a democracy in Iraq. The right war as the left used to call it is merely sending our soldiers to their death for no reason at all. If Pakistan wanted the war over they merely have to say the word.

Barack Obama is killing our men because he is a clueless idiot or perhaps really is appeasing his Muslim heritage. He cannot hand a victory to Afghanistan because our ally Pakistan won't let him. He should be impeached for being a moron if nothing else. Imagine your son or daughter being used as pawns in a war your ally won't let you win. this article ispowerful and is a must read.

The Afghanistan war is mainly about Pakistan. - By Fred Kaplan - Slate Magazine

Very very sad state of affairs here.

Liberals call or called this the right war and elected a moron who is as clueless as they come. Thanks to the liberals for killing our men without nobility or honor. the cold and callous Obama cares not about the soldiers because he never was one of them.

BTW Bush still honors our fallen men when they return home.

Obama had that one photo op just to make it look like he cared.

Imagine if he visited our troops instead of golfing or vacationing?
  2. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +312 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

Nor was Bush. (I do not consider being stationed in Dallas, Tx while a member of the National Guard to be a soldier fighting in a war.) For that matter, neither was Reagan. Your point?

How so? Link and explanation, please.
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  3. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

Wow, you bring up vacations and Bush in the same post.
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I dont even know where to start....
  5. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You can google easily and see surprise visits from W.

I don't believe you need to be in the military to be a great leader but I do think being in the military helps you become a great leader...
  6. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +312 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

Really? Recently? As in "he still does?" Maybe I'm using the wrong search words but when I put in the terms, "Bush" + "honoring war dead," I get nothing more current than the fact that he did not attend any Memorial Day services in 2010 - and everything else stops when he left office.

When I google "Bush, surprise visits + soldiers" I get one visit to a USO in Dallas earlier this month and one photo-op at an annual lobster bake honoring fallen soldiers. I find nothing which states he is "honoring them when they come home," since the Lobster Bake encompassed war dead from 2001 to the present.

Tell me what search words you are using and I'll give it a try since you seem unwilling or unable to give us a link or two on your own - even though it's "easily googled."
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

He certainly surprised soldiers by faking evidence that Hussein had connections with AQ, and was housing WMDs, and sending them to invade.

was he Honoring our soldiers when he told the enemy to "Bring it on!"?

or when he announced that in the fight for Iraq, the US had won and the mission was accomplished.

was he honoring our soldiers when he was asked about Bin Laden he said "I don't spend that much time on him"

YouTube - Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version)

its fukcing hilarious that the thread title mentions "Sacraficing soldiers cluelessly" and has no mention of the King of all clusterfuks George W. Bush.

Its like some people started paying attention to this in 2009 or something...get up!
  8. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

I had no problem using this string >> bush, "surprise visits" soldiers>>>>>

Bush Makes Surprise Visits to Iraq, Afghanistan
    after '08 election
    ----------------------
    Bush, in Iraq, Says Troop Reduction Is Possible - New York Times
    sept '07
    --------------------------------
    Background: Bush's Surprise Visits To Iraq, Afghanistan - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Former President George W. Bush made four unannounced trips to Iraq and two to Afghanistan during his presidency:
  9. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Why bother, do you really think you'll reach the monocellular
  10. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +312 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

Oh, no, I didn't mean I had problems finding the visits made during his presidency to troops.....

I am trying to verify that Bush still makes visits today honoring fallen soldiers when their bodies are returned home.

11. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Honestly ....

WHO GIVES A *** how many times this liar 'visited' the troops? He and his cabinet faked evidence for the invasion! They caused the chaos, and are responsible for the deaths of any soldier or innocent civilian who dies senslessly during the false invasion of Iraq.

Praising him for visitin sioldiers that he sent into harms way because of his lie is bordering disgusting.

Years later he admited there was never a connection between AQ and Hussein, but by then thousands of our brave soldiers and hudreds of thousand s of Iraqis had died...none of you seemed to give a $#!t then....

WATCH: YouTube - Bush admits that Iraq Had Nothing To Do With 9/11

(so fukcing glad this dip$#!t is no longer our President....OH my god....)
  12. Roland

Roland Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

George Bush still shows up at times when the bodies of fallen soldiers show up in this country. Obama has done this one time just to get a photo op. Bush shows up announced and tries not to let the media know he will be doing it.

Google it - your good at it.
  13. Roland

Roland Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

12 posts and not one person can defend that we are aiding Pakistan with millions of dollars while our men are killed for a war Pakistan does not want to end. The media was overjoyed when all the Taliban were arrested a few months back. They were arrested to keep thjem from making a peace deal with Afghanistan without the inclusion of Pakistan.

I'll make it easy for you lefties who are running away from this. Pakistan is using our money to let our soldiers be killed. They are using our money to defend against India when the money is supposed to be helping our fight with al-qaeda and the taliban.

What a shame, this is worse than Iraq. At least in Iraq we knew we could establish a democracy which might spread in the area. In Afghanistan, the right war as I read the term used here, our men are cattle going to the slaughterhouse. But we have a black man as POTUS let us all rejoice.

It's great that a black man won but it's sad that this man could care less that people are dying for no reason in a war that is totally unwinnable. We are paying Pakistan for the right to have our men die.

this thread will go from Bush deflections, and Rove deflections and every deflection there is because not one democrat or liberal or lefty here can refute that article which it appears nobody has read. :bricks:
  14. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +312 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

Youre right, I am good at it....and that's why I'm saying - I can't find it. Obviously you have found it so in the interest of proving me wrong - why not share it?

Until you do, I'll just presume you can't.
  15. Roland

Roland Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sad that you would rather discuss your deflection but you are what you are:

Former President Surprises 'Run For The Fallen' - News Story - WMTW Portland

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/22/us/politics/22obama.html

Bushes help welcome troops home at D/FW Airport | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Breaking News for Dallas-Fort Worth | Dallas Morning News

George W. Bush greets returning soldiers - UPI.com
  16. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Bush while in office during all of his crisises... took an average of 130 days a year vacation, at either Camp David, Texas or Kennebunkport...

So far Obama has only taken 82 in total...

This WTF moment brought to you by the insane right...

Where was the outrage when Bush took all that vacation time, just more situatonal rage...
  17. Roland

Roland Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Post 16 and all they can do is bring their deflection paddles into a thread.

Not 1 dares defend this man who was going to unite the country and save the world.

Yes We Can :singing::singing::singing::singing::singing:
  18. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

So you whine about deflection, by deflecting.. strange people these righties... love the outrage now, but there was silence when George lied to you and all of the American People that resulted in over 4K soldiers dying, 30K soldiers wounded ( try to figure out the legacy costs for those injuries), over 100K Iraqi women and children were killed, needlessly.. It cost over 700 Billions of dollars, and there are those economists who believe that was the harbinger to this recession..

We destroyed a country and destabliized the whole mideast, no one has ever give a good reason why we did that...

Where was your anger then?? There was silence.. all the while your brothers in arms were led to a country in which they were killed for no good reason except the military industrial complex wanted to happen.. all the while the Neo Con Cabal were a group of draft dodgers who avoided their service, but advocated for young men and women to sacrifice themselves for a big f...in lie.

When your rage is consistent, and not situational then you have some crediblity.. until then just another faux, outraged rightie who has nothing to say... because they said nothing before when they were lied to.
  19. Roland

Roland Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yet another deflection and still nothing on Obama selling out on the soldiers. Nothing on Obama aiding Pakistan while they let our soldiers be killed. Not one thing to say - nothing at all but a tired old Bush lecture.

NO WE CAN'T I GUESS - :bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks:
  20. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +312 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

These are not "my" deflections, Roland, they are your own. I'm merely asking you to back up something you've claimed is true - you are the one giving me bogus information as links in order to deflect from the fact that you don't have any real ones.

I mentioned the Lobsterbake/run in you first link in one of my posts earlier. I also mentioned the Dallas Airport meeting which was with live members of the service, not dead ones.

Your second and third links are stories about the same Dallas/FW greeting.

As is your fourth link.

So - what we have here to back up your claim that Bush still makes surprise visits to honor is one article where he attended a lobsterbake which was also a well established run for dead service members - not newly fallen men - and one which I had already mentioned.

Then we have three links to the same story about him and his wife being at the airport in Dallas/FW to greet some returning troops - which I also mentioned.

What I haven't seen you do is back up your original claim that Bush "still makes visits to honor our fallen men when they come home." What you've done is give me one article which says he attended an annual event put on to honor soldiers who've died since 2001 - but not when "they come home," since obviously, if they died in 2001, they've been home a long time. You've also linked me to three articles which refer to the same date, same time, same airport, same meet and greet in Dallas - but those were live men returning - not "newly fallen" ones.

Do you get what I'm saying here or not?