Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama on Imus (pot=kettle)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by FreeTedWilliams, Mar 18, 2008.

1. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +380 / 46 / -7

#75 Jersey

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=64554

Obama on PMSNBC, back before we all knew he was part of an anti-american racist church.

He said that PMSNBC shouldn't even be airing Imus' remarks they are so reprehnsible.

He said that he "doesn't want his daughters to hear that kind of language"

I guess it is OK for them to hear about how whites invented AIDS< and invented crack to keep the blacks down.

2. blackglass3

blackglass3 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

I still fail to see what was so bad about what Imus said...I just don't get what all the outrage was about. He was just saying how much harder and tougher the Rutgers girls looked compared to the Tennessee girls.

I am no fan of Imus, believe me...he is an old washed up has been like Howard Stern. But it's not like he used the N word or something.

:confused:

3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Who "invented" crack, then?

And, do you deny the CIA ran cocaine into this country throughout the 80s and most of the 90s? Please do take the bait on this one...

4. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +108 / 15 / -9

I am not sure who invented crack, but Oprah displays more than most !

:rofl:: :rofl:: :rofl:: ::rofl:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2008
  5. Run DMC

Run DMC In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -3

#24 Jersey

Hey Press Coverage, does the name Gary Webb mean anything to you?
    Suicide by two bullets, harharahar.

6. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Yeah, there's a bit of a discrepancy there. He didn't fire the reverend from his own campaign until the firestorm refused to die down. He does have two daughters who aren't that much younger than those Rutgers players though. I can see how he might make a particularly strong connection between the two. That possible connection might point to where the discrepancy came from. What sort of man isn't highly sensitive to perceived attacks against his own daughters?

7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +818 / 2 / -9

Barack Hussein Obama doesn't want his daughter to hear what Imus said but this Racist Anti Semetic bastard sees nothing wrong with bringing HIS daughters to church to watch their maggot reverend stand in the pulpit, gyrate his hips and make believe he is Bill Clinton screwing Monica.

BILL COSBY FOR PRESIDENT

:bricks:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2008
  8. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +308 / 9 / -12

An ambitious politican...mind you no more or less sleazy than most.

9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +818 / 2 / -9

Why did "Jivey Pastor" even bring up the Clinton Lewinsky thing, it was only sex, we don't care about Clintons Sex Life, when a "White Neo Con" mentions Monica the Lefty's go insane with their "who cares" sh!t, where are the Clinton supporters who should be outraged at "Jivey Pastor" for ridiculing "Their Bill" in the pulpit after all it was only sex, what about health care--Phony Bastards.

Attn Senator McCain:
    Hi senator, it's me Harry Boy again, you know I think your an a$s hole with your "Illegal Alien Crap" but I have some advice for you.

Sit back, say nothing, the New Politically Correct Far left Wing Democrats have all gone crazy, they have a Women & A Black Man running against each other, the loons don't know what the hell to do, it is slowly turning into a civil war, they are eating each other up, just sit back and watch them destroy themselves from within, you will be the next President with a bigger landslide than the Great Reagan. I know you will read this because I read that you follow the Sports Forums.

Liberal Black vs Liberal Women, lol, what a spot to put a poor looney liberal in--:singing:

BILL COSBY FOR PRESIDENT

10. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Keep in mind that Imus went after private individuals who'd done nothing more than play Basketball as well as they could. Think of how you felt vis a vis the trolls that popped up after the Superbowl.

11. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I don't know who invented crack. What does the CIA and cocain have to do with the invention of crack? What does it have to do with the government allegedly inventing aids? Are you trying to infer something?

12. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I was listening to one commentator who brought up an interesting point. The government did inflict syphilis on black men in Tuskegee as an experiment. I'm a little Leary about our government (as are most posters here) and I would think I would be a little more if I was black.

13. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Do you believe a minister should be preaching that the government invented aids to keep black people down? Obama himself said he didn't think he should have preached that.