Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama: My bill will create

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Charlotte Pats Fan, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Charlotte Pats Fan

Charlotte Pats Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +45 / 1 / -3

No Jersey Selected

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

When they kick him out next year MSNBC and Whoopi Goldberg will blame it on Racism.

Obama has a whole year left to do more damage, God help us.

Michelle says "stay away from french fries"

AMERICA LOVES FRENCH FRIES

:bricks:
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  3. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +370 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

America loves guns and whiskey, too. Doesn't mean their usage shouldn't be moderated.
  4. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +129 / 7 / -13

When the unemployment rate doesn't change they will claim it 'saved' 10 million jobs.
  5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +609 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Memo to Obama: Remove some regulations and laws and let the free market system work on it's own. John Stossel says it best --- for every new law you make take 2 away. Companies sitting on millions of $$$ for good reason. While you're at it Barack / Congress remove corporate income taxes or at least make it a low flat rate so they pay something but it's still cheaper for them to employ here rather than there overseas.
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

Common sense, don't play with guns, don't drink to much whiskey, don't eat french fries three times a day.

FOR GOD SAKE DON'T LET THOSE PERVERTED DRUNKS, CROOKS, LIARS AND THE DIRTY FILTHY GRINNING MORPHADITE SCUMSUCKING BASTARD POLITICIANS TELL YOU WHAT TO DO.

I own two guns, I love to drink and I eat French Fried Potato Sandwiches with Mayonaise and Bacon.
  7. Charlotte Pats Fan

Charlotte Pats Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +45 / 1 / -3

No Jersey Selected

That would be REP. Louie Gohmerts' “American Jobs Act of 2011 ( LOL, stole it right from The Won) reduces corporate income tax to zero.

Rep. Gohmert Introduces the American Jobs Act of 2011 : U.S. Congressman Louie Gohmert
  8. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +609 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

I have been saying it for some time now. Let the workers pay the taxes ... more workers would = less taxes paid per worker anyways. For every manufacturer in business the economy then gets X amount of coffee shops, restaurants, clothes stores, vehicle repair shops ajnd right down the line. Now here comes the trickle down pessimists to post after this.
  9. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +370 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

Well then I fail to see how you disagree with Michele.

WASHINGTON, D.C. — First lady Michelle Obama is no eating purist, nor has she ever pretended to not love her french fries even as she champions healthy eating.

“I splurge,” she said Thursday, in a pre-emptive strike at critics ready to pounce at the sight of some fries getting within a few feet of Mrs. Obama. “It’s a good thing.”

The splurge confession is hardly news. She’s been talking about how an occasional indulgence is OK since she launched her signature “Let’s Move” anti-childhood obesity drive in 2010.

Mrs. Obama has been preaching balance for years now

Michelle Obama gently celebrates food win - Chicago Sun-Times
  10. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +157 / 2 / -2

Agreed on this, but keep in mind that a ton of the red tape businesses face is at the state and local levels. Nothing Obama or Congress are going to do about that.

and OT: apply the remove some laws on the individual side, as well -- let's stop caring only about corporate regulation while embracing regulations of actual people (not saying this to you, Icy -- more the folks on the right who claim to be for small government and recite the less regulation mantra only re businesses)
  11. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +157 / 2 / -2

because her last name is Obama
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +362 / 1 / -9

No, because she is one of those self serving know it all do-gooders trying to get the snowball rolling, what those people really want is to make laws telling you how to live and then they go about their business doing just the opposite.

Remember Rosie (sow) O'Donnell and her bellowing about taking our guns away then it was found out she employed body guards who hung around her house wearing shoulder holstered Glocks all day.

Many Liberal Loons are "Do As I Say Not As I Do" ding dongs.

Please stay out of my bedroom, my kitchen and my toilet.

(i hope michelle didn't eat those cucumbers she planted on top of the septic tank)
  13. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +157 / 2 / -2

What laws has she passed telling you how to live, while doing just the opposite?

or are you just making things up again?

Yes, they are. Many people are.

That's your party, harry, not the left.

But you're fine with the hypocrites ifthere's an R next to their name on the ballot.
  14. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

LMFAO,

Trickle Down economics is a joke, you keep thinking the more money you give to the rich(I.E Corps), they will some how miraclely grow a conscious and start doing the right thing.

2 things you can always count on with humans:

1. They always choose the path of least resistance.
    2. They will always be Greed and lust for more power.

Like I said before, you could lower all the Taxes on Corps and mega rich to 0%, we would still have enumployment and we would still be broke and even more so.

Greed has no bounds, its all an excuse to make more money and horde more money, people are not hiring because of taxes or Regulations, they are not hiring because they is no demand, and Who makes demand? That's right kids, the lower class and the middle class, well guess what? They have no money so they can't buy.......its a big cycle and the rich don't seem to get it, their greed is the problem not TAXES OR REGULATION!.

One day, people will wake up and realize what the right path is, atm we are lost.....
  15. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +346 / 6 / -7

Do you really need it explained to you why this "logic" doesn't make any sense -- whatsoever?