Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama / Muslim / No

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +378 / 1 / -9

COULTER SPEAKS ON OBAMA MUSLIMATICS

The nonsense about President Obama being a Muslim has got to stop. I rise to defend him from this absurd accusation by pointing out that he is obviously an atheist.

Leave aside Obama's fanatical opposition to allowing Illinois hospitals to save the lives of babies with God-given souls inadvertently born alive during abortions. Also leave aside the fact that neither of his parents were Christians. And leave aside his current crop of "spiritual advisers," which is a collection of Mother Earth worshippers, polytheists and other nonbelievers.

Now rest from all that "leaving aside."

The only evidence for Obama's Christianity is that he faithfully attended the Rev. Jeremiah Wright's Trinity United Church of Christ for 20 years.

Yes, the guy bellowing "God damn America!" is the one vouching for Obama's Christianity. That's like saying you got sober with the help of your A.A. sponsor Lindsay Lohan.

It is a fact that any non-retarded person (thank you, Rahm Emanuel!) sitting in the Rev. Wright's church for 20 minutes, much less 20 years, does not believe in God. Even stepping inside Wright's church for a moment to get out of the rain is borderline racist.

Going to Trinity United Church of Christ is even stronger evidence of nonbelief than Bill Clinton returning from Sunday services to receive oral sex from Monica Lewinsky. This isn't mere sin -- everybody sins (though some with more frequency and less remorse than others).
    Welcome to AnnCoulter.com
  2. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

It's a man, baby!
  3. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +161 / 2 / -2

Oh, nos, no an atheist!

btw, I love it when Christians, or people who worship any god, seek to mok the gods of other faiths. As if believing the stories in the bible is somehow more credible than being a "mother earth worshipper" or "polytheist"?

But I'm sure Jesus Christ would be proud of Coulter. She clearly embodies his teachings.
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +378 / 1 / -9

Coulter = Show Biz
    Jon Stewart = Show Biz
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Coulter = Man
    Jon Stewart = Man

honeslty....Next thing you know I'll have to listen to a conservative pundit tell the minions something like:

"Look, all of the nonsense about the Earth being flat has got to stop"

REALLY?, Mr Coulter....?
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +378 / 1 / -9

Click the link to see Mr Coulter, I can't ever remember metting a "Guy" that looked like that, I might of though when I was drinking.

Mr Coulter
    File:Ann Coulter 2007 (Cut image).jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  7. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +161 / 2 / -2

Why are you posting some show biz person's thoughts on Obama's religion?

Anyway, not sure your post has to do with my post, or what Jon Stewart has to do with any of this.

But since you brought Jon Stewart into it, 2 observations: (i) unlike Coulter, he doesn't pretend to be anything but an entertainer; (ii) unlike Fox News (which regularly has Coulter on as a guest on various shows), Comedy Central doesn't pretend to be anything but entertainment.
  8. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

My own philosophy, is even if you have the SLIGHTEST doubt, then she is probably a tranny.

If you ever make it out to San Fran, I'll take you to Asia SF for dinner....you will have a real hard time telling if your 'waitrees' is a guy or a girl, Harry.

AsiaSF

Coulter is a tranny
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +378 / 1 / -9

Jesus, I'd love that, why do liberals hate her they usually love those kind of people...................:confused:
  10. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

She's a mean tranny.