Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama Long Form Birth Cert Forgery

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Jun 7, 2011.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +463 / 12 / -14

Shades of Rathegate, another forgery. they weren't as crude as the CBS forgery crew, but Obama is busted.

All the letters in this image from Obama supposed birth cert ie they are supposed to be from the same typewriter, clearly they are not.

Even with the same font each ball on an IBM Selectric had a distinctive letter, due to difference in the tooling used to form the letters on the typewriter ball and the wear of these letters due to use, things we no longer see with computer fonts and laser/inkjet printing.

[​IMG]

2. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,984 / 28 / -22

#75 Jersey

Ya know what, PF13 here's a good idea - - write each and every one of the GOP candidates and request that they make this a campaign issue. It would truly be awesome if they did!

Talk about digging a deeper hole......... :D

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  3. TheSolderKing

TheSolderKing In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

this changes nothing. Go get GOP candidates to front a campaign:singing:

they won't and even if they do it won't succeed. The GOP pool is LAUGHABLE

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  4. TheSolderKing

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

even if you claim and determine he is illegal what can you do???

if you kick obama out... Joe Biden has such a gr8er chance of winning over the GOP Scrubs of 2012.

I just do not see the incumbent being forced out.

pretty difficult to kick a prez out based on this... If anything America needs to amend the Constitution.:cool:

5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +591 / 24 / -19

Wow, looks like they used 22 different typewriters for the letter 'a' alone.

6. jcdavey

jcdavey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

this is hilarious

osama bin laden typed it up with elvis proofreading it

7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +824 / 27 / -33

Our Mod dowplayed the source, so will do my civic duty and report that it is written by Jerome Corsi from Worldnetdaily... Joe Farah and Orly Taitz say thank you.;););)

Thank god no one told the NSA, CIA, FBI or any of our other security agencies..

Imbedded in this is the unbelievable offer for $4.95 you can get a copy of Jerome Corsi's new book.. no wonder it is #14 on the NYT best seller's list, it is practically free. When you go to WND you can contribute to the Joe Farah Fund.. he needs mo money. Just another political grifter preying the weak minds of the right..

Expert: Obama doc is 'proof'

Read more: Expert: Obama doc is 'proof' – of fraud Expert: Obama doc is 'proof'

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

Obama Is White

9. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,984 / 28 / -22

#75 Jersey

Please Lord, make it the GOP's top priority to trumpet THIS subject in the coming campaign - - thank you, your humble servant, Shmessy.

......oh yeah, and another thing, please make sure that Sarah Palin wins the GOP nomination.

10. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,079 / 16 / -9

"An you betcha, when the colonists went and sank U Boats in Boston Harbor to protest the shape of the letter "t" on Herbie Han****'s birth certificate and ringin' them bells and smokin' that crack under the liberty bell, to warn the British that we'd hold onto AK-47s while we smoked crack, it's a good thing they were gettin on their horses and firin' them warnin' shots..."

I suppose this is now going to be the real reason for the Boston "T" Party...

Meanwhile: There will be no QE3 if you ask Bernanke.

News, if you ask some of us.

PFnV

11. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +463 / 12 / -14

I would rather candidates focus on Obama's failure with the economy and repealing Obamacare and propose real solutions to our energy and economic problems to get people employed.

I do wonder why they have to keep producing forged documents?

Any ideas?

12. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +789 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

If that was what you really wanted, PF13, you, personally, wouldn't keep starting innumberable threads about forged birth certificates, bogus college degrees, fake social security numbers and the random "oh look, a democratic sex scandal which I, of course, don't care about."

Like I said - what "side" keeps dragging up words like "fake" and "forged," and "bogus," and "illigitimate?"

Certainly not "ours."

Any and all deflection from the "real" issues comes directly from the far right fringe.

13. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +571 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

A general point regarding the POTUS (any pres., not Obama) is that if it were ever discovered that he/she did not fulfill all the requirements, what should be done?

We can use "natural born citizenship" as our example.

I think the obvious answer would be to immediately remove him/her from office.

Agree/disagree?

14. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Not obvious.

You do what's best for the country-always. President Biden would not be bertter than president Obama. Ford pardoned Nixon which I think was the best thing for the country, as much as I thought Nixon was a psychotic, evil POS.

15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I have one: To drive you to distraction which you claim you don't want.

16. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +511 / 9 / -4

#75 Jersey

Now that Obama stopped the rope-a-dope the right wants to help him win by punching themselves in the face.

17. TheSolderKing

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

what message are we sending to the world if we dismiss him from office b/c he may have a forged certificate of birth? He is still a U.S. citizen and quite frankly that should be the SOLE perquisite of any delegate. Since CHURCH and STATE are not seperate that already contradicts the CONSTITUTION. This document should NOT stand as it does now and more ratifatiuons are necessary. Look at the 2nd Amendment and the conundrum it has created. We can and should RATIFY some of the old LANGUAGE of a handful of issues so that the can FIT in this TIME PERIOD and not a Period close to the early 1900's. 1776 we gained our Independence. 2011 is today and w/ TIME change comes, but the Constitution has evolved little in the almost 250 years.

he will not be dismissed from office and he can run for another term. If by some crazy circumstance he is unable to be on the presidential ticket... I have no doubts that the Donkey can and will have other delegates that far exceed the pool of the GOP Tea-Baggers and those Loony NEO-Cons.

Joe Biden would win over any GOP contender. Obama would destroy any GOP chance of GOP leadership that tried to challenge him. I cannot foresee a coup and racism in America has dwindled from the past and it resides for the most part within the ranks of the Elephant. Obama will not be beaten and he will not falter. I sense an amendment to the Constitution is on the horizon. I personally do not care where he was born. We are all Americans and we all fall under the MELTING POT that makes America extremely diverse in its nature. Obama is not an ILLEGAL ALIEN, but he has become President despite not being a NATURALIZED citizen ... We are AMERICANS and united we shall stand. What would the WORLD think of us if Obama were to be usurped from rule??? I can tell you from a REALIST POV that it would be ugly. It would be an OUTRAGEOUS ACT and one of barbarism.

FYI I haven't used Dragon in 2 weeks I just take my time.:)

18. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +591 / 24 / -19

The first problem you have is that the Supreme Court has never defined what is meant by natural born citizen, and it would seem inappropriate to take up such a case after someone is democratically elected. But, let's say, it was discovered that the president was only 34 years old, making him/her ineligible. At that point, I would hope the Supremes would rule in favor of democracy.

19. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +571 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

You may be right...but only as long a precedent isn't set whereby we can now elect citizens under the age of 40 or who are not naturally born citizens.

I honestly love both requirements. They are right and the best thing to do regarding the position of POTUS.

Just imagine having a 32 yo POTUS with an Italian accent...no frikkn' way jose. (sorry RW!)

20. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +571 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Nixon resigned the presidency after he was impeached...remember wistah?

You do what's best for your country but ALWAYS within the framework of our laws and our constitution and you don't make exceptions.