Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama is a leader

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Run DMC, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Run DMC

Run DMC Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

#24 Jersey

I'm watching CNBC right now and they are showing his economic team which includes Paul Volcker, Warren Buffett, Robert Rubin, etc. In 1 day as prez elect, Obama has done more than Bush did in 8 years. It's amazing.
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +454 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

He hasn't done anything except talk which we know he's good at. We'll see what comes of it but I'm not too excited about Buffett who has enough money to not care if taxes are increased and doesn't bother with facts when saying his secretary pays a higher tax rate than he does.
  3. Run DMC

Run DMC Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

#24 Jersey

Buffett, oh you mean the same guy who personally endorsed Obama? The same guy who called the Bush tax plan totally unfair to working class Americans? The greatest investor of all time, a financial genius, and one of the most honest, ethical people in the USA? Oh, that Buffett?
  4. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Obama is not only a leader but he is also GOD. Kneeling down, people!

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

'Thy kingdom come' through Obama

Don't forget to check out the picture at above links. His worshipers are going CRAZY. It's totally fcked up.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  5. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +454 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Meanwhile the stock market tanks as Obama talks. I can only imagine what he's saying :rolleyes:
  6. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +454 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Buffett's great at what he does, obviously. But he can't speak for the rich as Obama defines rich because Buffett has so much money that a tax increase is like taking crumbs off a buffet.
  7. Run DMC

Run DMC Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

#24 Jersey

He's honest enough to call a scam a scam. And the last 8 years have seen a looting of the country by the ultra-wealthy the likes of which we have never seen. CEO pay is 400 times the average worker!? You think that is fair? Do you even have a job? I would imagine you do. The average republican voter is a delusional middle-class schlub who has been fooled into believing they are wealthy. If you're posting on this board, I got news for you, you ain't wealthy, so wake the eff up! And by the way, the market is going down thanks to the ass-phukking that Bush and Co. have done to the american people over the last 8 years of no holds barred stealing.
  8. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +348 / 3 / -13

No pun intended, huh BF?;)
  9. BSR

BSR Rookie

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0

Can you let Obama know, so that he won't raise my taxes?
  10. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +454 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

LOL, didn't even realize I typed that ;)
  11. Bigdogx

Bigdogx Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Actually the stock market tanking has more to do with a gay fat #@@$ing piece of @#@$ from our state of mass. who happens to be a democrat by the way!
  12. Run DMC

Run DMC Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

#24 Jersey

How did you morons in Mass elect that POS, yet again? Now I remember why I left. I'm all for term limits, bro.
  13. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. (I agree btw)
    No **** man, WTF is wrong with people in this state. How is it possible that they do so much wrong and still stay in power...
  14. Bigdogx

Bigdogx Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Pretty obvious but imo the elections are rigged, not sure what else to say because myself and no one i know would give this turd the time of day never mind casting a vote for him.

MrSparkle that was the rated pg comment, i rather not get banned from the site for my real one :D, though i think democrat and republicans can all come together to agree on what a worthless sack of @#@# the guy is. Stretch face Pelosi can also be thrown up on the needs to be tossed list!
  15. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +454 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

After watching most of the press conference I have decided Obama's upside when compared to NFL coaches is Dennis Green. As I thought through the process, Obama doesn't seem to really know a whole lot but he does seem to have the ability to listen to people. Much like Green, a delegator who can make good decisions when receiving good advice. And this can work. But his actual answers weren't particularly impressive.

edit - I apologize if anyone thinks I picked Green because he's also black; I just think of him as the ultimate delegater head coach and that's how I see Obama.