Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama is a 32nd degree Prince Hall Mason

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Nov 16, 2008.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Obama emphasizes his ability to effect change - The Boston Globe
    Obama Criticizes Opponents' Iraq Votes

2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +341 / 3 / -13

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

Democrats hated Masons, that is, up to now, when the Phony's find out The Messiah is a Mason then "Masonic" will be in, many presidents have been Masons, most democrats trashed them for this, what will the Bigots do now, their "Idol" is a Mason........:singing:
  4. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +341 / 3 / -13

So is a good friend of mine who's a democrat.

Look out for the evil eye at the top of the pyramid.:rolleyes:
  5. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Without Mason's help, Obama won't last long. Obama never says God bless America because he only believes in Supreme Being.
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  6. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +341 / 3 / -13

If that was true, it would be perfectly fine...but it's not true.

Obama ended his acceptance speach with "God bless the United States of America", so you're wrong

.....next?:rolleyes:
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  7. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +430 / 6 / -9

Everything has something to do with the Templars.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

I've been one for 60 years, many democrats are Masons but the Catholic democrats hated them.
  9. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +430 / 6 / -9

The Catholics and Freemasons have had running theological and sometimes physical battles from long before the establishment of the Republican and Democratic parties, Harry. But you know that so stop acting like ya don't.

PFnV
  10. scott c

scott c Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

We masons only have to believe in a higher up....be it god ,allah ,buddha......whatever.......the only reason the catholic church hates masons is because we take an oath to the fraternity instead of completely to the church.....that and the fact that the church wants all the power and money.....its illegal in lodge to discuss religion or politics......as these subjects cause division amoungst men....:disagreement:
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

I was laying in the sand years ago on Revere Beach with a girl and she said "I love Masons, they don't tell" she was right, I haven't told anybody about that until just now.........

Two Balls And A--??????????????????????
  12. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Cults are silly.
  13. scott c

scott c Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

What cult would you be refering to?
  14. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

the free masons. No I don't care if you are a member, it's silly.
  15. scott c

scott c Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

The freemasons arent a cult.More of a gentlemans club or fraternity....And I dont give a rats azz what you think Wildo....I used to think of you as intelligent.....but maybe i was wrong.....Anyhoo.....if you call somewhere around 30 million a DAY given to the good of people ,silly....o.k.....Just remember that if you ever need a shriners hospital for free care for a child you know or a school for challenged children......we work hard for the needy the world over,but we dont do it for any reward or heaven knows any financial gain........maybe you can tell me what YOU do for others......;)
  16. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +341 / 3 / -13

great stuff....but charity is not charity if we tell people about it my brother.
  17. scott c

scott c Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

How true....my brother....:)
  18. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I'm just busting your balls. I do think the Free Masons are occultish though, which is not an inherently bad thing, especially since they don't impose their will on other people. I've always been interested the history of occults, and I think that nowadays the Free Masons are less ritual and rite and more of what you described. But they do have a strong spiritual history. There's a huge Masonic temple near me in DC and I'd love to somehow get inside it someday, since the mystery is pretty intriguing. Anyway, sorry for offending you.
  19. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +341 / 3 / -13

I had a good friend of mine once ask me how much I gave to charity as a percent of my income. He said it as a challenge as in "what the hell do you do?" kinda thing.

I almost bit....but finally just told him that only his own charity is relevant in his life as mine is to me.
  20. bmf31c

bmf31c Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This is a post from one of the mods on Military.com. Very good I think.

The purpose of this letter is not an exhaustive defense of Freemasonry, because none is required. Rather, it is to explain the goals of the organization within the context of recent comments. Indeed, the institution of Freemasonry is not above criticism simply because it is a human institution and like all such institutions, imperfect and open to improvement. Criticize us if you wish, but more importantly, continue your examination of our fraternity. We certainly have nothing to hide and are justifiably proud of our ancient heritage. Freemasonry is a unique institution, generating a deep loyalty among its members and an equally great misunderstanding among non-members. We realize that it may be difficult for those with strong religious and moral convictions to believe that a group of men meeting behind closed doors could be doing anything good. And yet, that is precisely the work we are pursuing. Good work, based on the teachings of the Holy Bible, that takes good men and makes them better men, husbands, fathers, sons and brothers. Incredible, isn’t it---that there is still an organization dedicated to the encouragement of religious, family and civic values? And yet, this is exactly what we have been doing since the middle ages when we were a fraternity of operative stone workers with a heritage dating back to biblical times based on a solid foundation of a belief in the same God who created all of us. Tolerance is one of the major underlying principles of Freemasonry. Freemasonry teaches its followers tolerance even of its assailants. The standard Masonic response to detractors has historically been to ignore critics and turn the other cheek to those who speak ill of the craft, preferring to let them wallow in their own misunderstanding of our fraternity and gentle craft. As Masons, are astonished and perplexed at the level of hatred directed toward us supposedly in the name of God. This willful fraud does not serve God or man constructively, but instead reinforces the powers of evil; against which mankind must continually struggle. Using the name of God as a justification for a so-called holy mission against the “evils” of Freemasonry is probably one of the best definitions of the word “blasphemy”. Each and every comment about the evils of Freemasonry works against God’s holy teachings, because all Masons hold God in the highest reverence and trust Him above all else. We have no hidden agenda, no treasures, no idols and no pagan rituals. What goes on in our lodge rooms are only labors designed to improve the moral character and lives of our members---nothing else. Within our fraternity, no one person can speak for Freemasonry. Certainly our Grand Master can speak with authority on organizational matters within his jurisdiction, but no Mason can speak for another Mason or Masonry as a whole when it comes to the meaning of our religious teachings. This is because we lead each man as an individual to the Holy Scriptures, whatever his beliefs in a Supreme Being, and ask that he lead his life by the teachings he finds in those pages as he finds them there. We trust that he WILL find them and employ them through diligent prayer and application in his daily life. Maybe it is because we do not allow prostylization in our lodge rooms, preferring instead to let each brother cleave to the faith of his choice and practice it to the best of his ability. I believe any critic of Freemasonry need to take a closer look at the fraternity without any preconceptions or prejudices. If they do, they will see there is nothing to fear and little to criticize about what we believe. It is frighteningly true that the repeated attacks on the fraternity proves that it is being put on trial by the self-righteous extremists who hold little patience or tolerance for the moderate views of their fellow man. So Mote It Be.

Fraternally submitted,
    /s/
    Terry, Past Master
    Freemason
    U.S. Army (Ret.)
    Hot Topics Moderator