Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama girl turn against Obama. What is love?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Jan 30, 2010.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

'Obama Girl' loses that loving feeling - POLITICO STAFF | POLITICO CLICK

So much for Obama hope and changes ! Everybody is running away from Obama.:bricks::bricks:
  2. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Big deal. A girl famous for nothing more than having big boobs gives a president of the United States a B- grade. Hardly worth a yawn much less bricks bricks bricks. Besides which, giving someone a B- isn't hardly "running away," now, is it?
  3. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Where does 'B-' grade come from? You???:singing::singing::singing::singing:

You are so humble. I expect you to say A- for Obama's performance. Geez, I wonder why you are doing OK with this B- grade.:singing::singing::D:D:D
  4. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

True story: I was talking with a college student who was talking about the State of the Union speech (this was the day before the speech was delivered). He said he voted for Obama but now regretted the vote. This was primarily because 6 months ago, he was all set for a paid banking interneship. Then, thanks to Obama, the banks decided not to hire.

You can see lefties like MrsPFiVA in this thread trying to minimize the impact of losing one single voter, but I assure you it isn't just one single voter. Moderates all over the country are regretting their decision now that they realize charasmatic campaign speeches don't impact the unemployment rate or how the rest of the world views us.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +664 / 2 / -9

The people are beginning to see the "Real Arrogant Wannabe Dictator"
    Barack Hussein Obama isn't the God Like Figure that the Fawning, Slopping, Gushing, Slobbering, Ball Washing Left Wing Liberal Media tried to "Hoodwink" us with, he's still got Mush Mouth Matthews and MSNBC though.

America Wanted Him America Got Him And America Will Get Rid Of Him In 2012, you can bet on it.

HE HAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE......:rocker: "yup"
  6. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

I don't see where Obama girl said she wouldn't vote for him again. Wanna show me where it says that?
  7. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well then please allow me to rephrase: Obama's biggest fan from '08 now shows she is not quite as enamored with him as she used to be. Your response? "Big deal. A girl famous for nothing more than having big boobs gives a president of the United States a B- grade. Hardly worth a yawn much less bricks bricks bricks."

So keep trying all you like to minimize how disenchanted Obama's former supporters are now becoming. The polls this November will show just how many of them have completely disappeared.