Welcome to PatsFans.com

OBAMA EXPANDING US GOV and making it the LARGEST FED work force in mordern history

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Feb 2, 2010.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Largest-ever federal payroll to hit 2.15 million - Washington Times

Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  2. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 8 / -3

#11 Jersey

Re: OBAMA EXPANDING US GOV and making it the LARGEST FED work force in mordern histor

The administration says 79 percent of the increases in recent years are from departments related to the war on terrorism: Justice, Defense, Homeland Security, State and Veterans Affairs.

And aren't "The War on Terrorism," The Defense Department, The Justice Department and Homeland Security all things that the right keeps demanding be increased?

And who objects to (or denies the need for) more help for State and Veteran Affairs?

Conversely, wouldn't the same people currently railing about too many government employees be railing about job loss if Washington DC suddenly turned into a white collar Detroit, Michigan?
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +588 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

4. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Re: OBAMA EXPANDING US GOV and making it the LARGEST FED work force in mordern histor

First, you critized me for what I said. Now, you criticize me HOW I SAY things here.

If you don't like what or how i say, don't read. Speaking of intelligent posts, we knew how you used yours in 08 election. We are fully aware how you use it to defend Obama's policies.

Can you count more than 4??? No?

Because people still care about USA.
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010