Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama Cheating Scandal

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, May 1, 2010.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

PRESIDENT OBAMA has been caught in a shocking cheating scandal after being caught in a Washington, DC Hotel with a former campaign aide, sources say.

And now, a hush-hush security video that shows everything could topple both Obama's presidency and marriage to Michelle!

A confidential investigation has learned that Obama first became close to gorgeous 35 year-old VERA BAKER in 2004 when she worked tirelessly to get him elected to the US Senate, raising millions in campaign contributions.

While Baker has insisted in the past that "nothing happened" between them, the ENQUIRER has learned that top anti-Obama operatives are offering more than $1 million to witnesses to reveal what they know about the alleged hush-hush affair.

2. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Entertaining if true but their john edwards "legitimacy" might have been a one time deal.
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

There used to be, during the Bush Presidency, ever other week a scandal about George and Condoleeza... take it for what it is worth..
    Last edited: May 1, 2010
  4. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +30 / 12 / -2

They reported on the John Edwards & Tiger Woods sex scandals.

How did those reports turn out?
  5. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

That is the standard of proof you offer??? as mentioned previously during the Bush Presidency there were allegations of sexual improprieties just about everyweek..

It may or may not have happened, just seems that there is a higher standard of evidence than the National Enquirer...
  6. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +312 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

Differently than the report about Palin's affair with her husband's business partner and the one which said Mrs. Gary Condit physically attacked and confronted Chandra Levy and/or physically had something to do with her disappearance.
  7. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +107 / 7 / -10

Better to focus on the policy disasters personal stuff is just a distraction.

Report would be more believable btw if it had been a guy instead of a woman.
  8. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +312 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

Way to go, 13!!

Your first statement almost made me believe you were a rational, thinking, intelligent human being.

The second brought me back to reality.
  9. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +30 / 12 / -2

I have the same proof you have on this issue !

I did not believe the initial report about Tiger Woods.
    Boy was I wrong !

After Tiger Woods, nothing would suprise me !

Give it some time & see how it plays out.
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Maybe I am a rational, thinking, intelligent human being also....:D

I say "time will tell" if it is true you can bet he ain't gonna get away with it, this one if true will be far worse than Billy Blue Dress.....

Every once in awhile the National Enquire HITS THE JACKPOT we all know this true.....

I will now wait for further developments...
  11. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +312 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

How would it be worse than "Billy Blue Dress," Harry?

If anyone bothers to read this "story" there's absolutely nothing which gives a date other than 2004. Nothing which says it is current, nothing which says anything, really, other than they've been questioning this woman for the last 6 years without success.

And do you really think a stray limo driver, who's already divulged these alleged details about a limo ride in 2004, would be remaining mum about anything else he "remembers" in the face of a million dollar payoff?

There's no reason why Obama couldn't walk into a hotel with a woman who'd raised millions for his senate campaign - "hotel video" or no "hotel video." There's no reason why anyone couldn't. For all we know Michelle was in the bar waiting for them.
  12. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +312 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

So unnamed aides, limo drivers, and assorted ananymous "sources" say he went to a hotel in Washington (without a name) with someone from another evidently baseless "scandal" (who does have a name,) Vera Baker.

It's like Mad Libs with you guys. The whole goal is to dredge up an earlier "scandal" that's not particularly compelling, and work it into a faux present-day story, that's less compelling.

Go fish, haters.

PS, as a rational thinking individual, "if" "the videotape" "gets out", suuuuure, just let me know.

"If" Tom Cruise makes contact with extraterrestrials, keep me posted on that one too.

Disclaimer: This one was posted by The Mister PatsFanInVA. I hijacked his computer yesterday and did not remember to change the sign-in thingie. MeaCulpa.
  13. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +312 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

Cripes sake, it's not even a NEW rumor - it's a 2 year old rumor.

Barack Obama is the target of a shadowy smear campaign designed to derail his bid for the US Presidency by falsely claiming he had a close friendship with an attractive African-American female employee.
    The whispers focus on a young woman who in 2004 was hired to work on his team for his bid to become a senator.
    The woman was purportedly sidelined from her duties after Senator Obama’s wife, Michelle, became convinced that he had developed a personal friendship with her.
    The allegations were initially circulated in August, just two weeks before the convention.....

Read more: Obama is hit by 'affair' smears following claims that attractive aide was banned by his wife | Mail Online
  14. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +282 / 5 / -8

Mrs. P left herself signed into my computer again.

The one with the "Tom Cruise/Aliens" sarcasm at the end was mine. This has been a public service announcement.

Mrs. P - do NOT tell my computer to remember you goddammit.
  15. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Haters? I haven't seen one of the "righties" give this their full weight and support. We all seem pretty sceptical, which we should, because of the source.
  16. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +30 / 12 / -2

I am sure it was just an innocent slumber party.

What's wrong with that?

I am sure they just went into the hotel & put on some feety pajamas
    and watched a stoogers marathon while eating Orvile Redenbacher
    popcorn.
  17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

I said "time will tell" I said "I will wait for further developments" I said "sometimes the Enquire hits the jackpot" even a flaming neo con like me realizes it may not be true.

If true it would be far more sensational and worse for all of the poor slobbering weeping "Messiah Groupies" than the Blue Dress scandal, Barack Hussein Obama is to many of his gushing fawners, The Holy One, he is Jesus, Mohammad, King Tut, and Chief Crazy Horse all rolled up into one and to bring out all of the nasty details of his disloyalty to lovely Michelle would cause many of his Hope & Change ballwashers to actually stick their heads into their ovens and turn on the gas, Imagine if true what this would do to Oprah, Caroline and Patches Kennedy-----------:singing:
  18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Did you read my qualifier.. that it may or may not have happened...that is all.

The National Enquirer is what it is, a stupid celebrity tabloid, who it is marketed to is obvious...

Remember Palin having an affair with Todd's business partner,

When I look at it reminds me of those who watch shows like Extra and the like, left coast wife swappers...

NASA MOON WALKER ALIEN COVER UP - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

Here is a litany of their faux pas...

Weekly World News - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

If it should have some merit who will be the first to go public with it...................Drudge

If it is true it will actually kill Mush Mouth Matthews and most everybody else at NBC.
  20. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think it would be worse because people knew Clinton was a sleaze, but this would be genuinely surprising if true. I have always said that while I disagree with Obama politically, it was always my belief he a was a decent man, a good father, and a loving husband.