Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama campaigning with New Black Panthers

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Oct 3, 2011.

1. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -4

Right, hijack... of course, I was responding to your own words.

I can't help it if you chose to involve the KKK and minimize the evil of their history.

(OT: hmmm, this sounds a lot like a personal attack. Oh, that's right, personal attacks don't count when they're actually stated -- only if 13 infers words that aren't there)

You brought up the KKK. They were your words.

You don't have the guts to admit that comparing the 2 groups is absurd. But that's your m.o. -- you're never able to own up to your mistakes and lack of judgment.

So you're either woefully short on logic or you really don't understand the magnitude of the KKK's evil.

Which is it, 13?

Where did I say that?

When you fail to demonstrate where I said that, let's see, what is it you demand of others? Oh, that's right -- I'd like an apology and a retraction.

Of course, we all know you don't have the guts to do that.

As soon as you have the guts to answer the questions I asked of you at the start of the thread.

That's not a sentence (in English, anyway).

But as I already said, I'll answer your questions when you answer mine.

My guess is you will try to deflect and won't have the guts to address them, since haven't had the guts to do so so far.
  2. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +629 / 6 / -18

Does that include the late Rev. Jerry Falwell?
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +262 / 10 / -11

But, you see pf, the Tea Party is a hate group. It has created lies about illegals voting in order to disenfranchise Hispanics; it has created lies about corrupt voting in order to destroy the perfectly good group ACORN; it is taking a variety of steps to make it more difficult for the poor to vote by requiring even those who don't have cars or bank accounts to have ID; I posted in that other thread more than 2 dozens links to Tea Partiers apologizing for racist comments; they favor legalized discrimination by businesses, etc. I realize you see them differently because you agree with some of their economic ideas and their belief in small government. Well, I happen to see Wright differently because I agree with some of his economic and social justice ideas. I have disagreements with him, but I have agreements with him as well. By the same measure you say that Wright, Farrakhan, and the NBP are hate groups, I say the same of the Tea Party, the only difference that I believe among the Tea Partiers there are some who are not haters, and you seem to believe that anyone who follows a left-wing black leader is a hater.
  4. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +555 / 7 / -9

Hell, beyond that, Rick Perry and Sarah Palin have obviously given aid and comfort to secessionists, and Breitbart was recently caught on tape fomenting rebellion, and spouting "We've got the guns."

Really? You're concerned that at a rally, you found a pic of some "new black panthers" in the same general vicinity as Obama?

Call me when ya got news.
  5. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +555 / 7 / -9

Two words: Clone stamp.

:D
  6. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +560 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

No, they do not "all agree."

Perry’s version of events differs in many respects from the recollections of seven people, interviewed by The Washington Post, who spoke in detail of their memories of seeing the rock with the name at various points during the years that Perry was associated with the property through his father, partners or his signature on a lease.

Some who had watched Perry’s political ascent recalled their reaction to the name on the rock and their worry that it could become a political liability for Perry.

“I remember the first time I went through that pasture and saw that,” said Ronnie Brooks, a retired game warden who began working in the region in 1981 and who said he guided three or four turkey shoots for Rick Perry when Perry was a state legislator between 1985 and 1990. “. . . It kind of offended me, truthfully.”

Brooks, who said he holds Perry “in the highest esteem,” said that at some point after Perry began bringing lawmakers to the camp, the rock was turned over. Brooks could not recall exactly when. He said he did not know who turned the rock over.

Another local who visited the property with Perry and the legislators in those years recalled seeing the rock with the name clearly visible.

Of those interviewed, the seven who said they saw the rock said the block-lettered name was clearly visible at different points in the 1980s and 1990s. One, a former worker on the ranch, believes he saw it as recently as 2008.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...5-name-rick-perrys-hunting-camp-n-erhead.html

Do you consider Bill and Hilary to be racist? Was it also unacceptable for them to be present at the anniversary march - which was not, btw, as you say, "a campaign." It was a significant anniversary for anyone who had any stake at all in the civil rights movement - and there were several politicians, movie stars, and civil rights leaders participating.

Most people don't have a say in who is also appearing at a march or a rally. If I recall properly you are one of the ones who immediately states so whenever there is a person with a racist sign at a Tea Party Rally.

The very title of this thread shows that you are attempting to protray the whole thing as something other than what it was - which was the 42nd anniversary of a very important civil rights march - it was not a "campaign" meeting for Obama, at all.

Since the very title of your thread is a gross distortion of the truth why should anyone reading it find the rest of it believable?
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  7. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Associations don't stick on Obama -- Bill Ayers, Rev. Wright...

Heck, even the Democrats aren't sticking anymore :)
  8. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +228 / 8 / -13

Libs are race hustlers with no ethics. this thread demonstrates that.
  9. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -4

Conservatives are racists with no ethics. This thread demonstrates that.
  10. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +228 / 8 / -13

11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Every time you refer to a Breitbart publication, it shows how gullible and naive you really are.. and how you are unable to think for yourself.

Go back to the pictures now..
    no one appears in both pictures...
    the shadows clearly show that they were taken at different times of the day..

Now go back to Breitbart and find another lie, he is spinning big time today.. lies, lies and more lies.. you do know what they call a person who continually repeats lies..
  12. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +262 / 10 / -11

I suppose your view of the black liberation theory is similar to those who view the Bible through it's anti-women, homophobic, and slave-justifying passages. There are elements of black liberation theology that are wrong, just as there are elements of the evangelical movement that are wrong, but those elements do not define the faith or all its followers.
  13. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +130 / 3 / -10

#51 Jersey

I love it how liberals goes right to the violence. KKK and Black Panthers are the same, THEY ARE HATE GROUPS!! They both dont like anyone unless you are the color of their skin. I think both these groups should be put inside of a room together and let them kill eachother. Black Panthers have said they want to kill all white people and KKK wants to kill black people. The only difference is that the KKK were able to do it and the Black Panthers have yet to do it. KKK and Black Panthers blame their problems on another race. There are more similarities then there are differences.
  14. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 Rookie

Ratings:
    +130 / 3 / -10

#51 Jersey

The black woman in a white shirt and dreds are in both pictures. The first picture, her back is facing the picture and when obama is in she is facing the camera!!
  15. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You keep saying that as if you're trying to convince even yourself that it's true. I guess I have to respond to you in the only language you understand, large type, bold font:

As I already mentioned in another post, the guy in the blue sports jacket with the white beard and tan ballcap is obviously the same person. So is the woman with the white shirt and the dreads that come over her back and in front of her shoulder.

See I can type big too!
    What are you talking about? The shadows are identical from one picture to the next. Are you even looking at the same pictures as the rest of us? Because it appears that you are not. Seriously. Look at the 2 pictures in the first post in this threa. Those are what the rest of us are talking about. You'd sound less clueless if you said they were photoshopped in. Typing big is fun.
  16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

The woman in the Obama Picture is Corretta Scott King, doubt if she was wearing a T-Shirt with a logo..

The shadows are different..
  17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

No they are not.. the man in the front was not part of the first group, he looked as though he was waiting to go on stage.. the woman in the second picture is Corretta Scott King.

There are no shadows in the second picture..
  18. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

I noticed that right away.

Look it. There's no use in defending, rationalizing, explaining or looking the other way. It's moot as far as I'm concerned. I don't think knowing what we all know now, including Obama that anyone decent would be caught anywhere near this hate group again. I don't think Obama was aware of the reality of the hate group he was giving credibility to with his presence...at least I sure hope not.
  19. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

There is a shadow on Obama's right lapel. The podium has the exact same shadow in both pictures. The right side of Obama's face is in shadow and his head is casting a shadow on his right shoulder.

The woman in the white jacket (I shouldn't have called it a shirt earlier and I apologize for that mistake) is in both pictures. The man in the blue jacket is in both pictures.

You really just aren't living in the same world as the rest of us, are you?
  20. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -4

And you and the KKK are the same, you're both people!! Oh, wait, sharing a characteristic isn't equivalent to being the same?

The "only difference" you cite -- even if your claim is true re the black panthers' intentions -- is a critical one.

"The violence" of the KKK, as much as you and 13 appear to want to sweep it under the rug, was a pretty crucial aspect of their history.