Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama "bring them home"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +813 / 2 / -9

Where is "the hope" where is "the change" we all heard about from the Obama Groupies when they were weeping, fainting, slobbering and screaming "Yes We Can" why is he still allowing our young troops to keep on dying in the filthy smelly land of the head hunters, why are the Poor little Muslims still locked up down in Gitmo..?

OBAMA IS NO BETTER THAN BUSH, HE IS WORSE.

American young men and women are dying in this filthy smelly land of Head Hunting Scumsucking Savages. OBAMA IS WORSE THAN BUSH

News
    KABUL, Afghanistan — Two international troops were reported killed and the bodies of 11 men, some beheaded, were found Friday in rising violence across Afghanistan
    Bodies found beheaded in southern Afghanistan - BostonHerald.com

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  2. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom | Afghanistan

The seven deadliest months in Afghanistan for US troops have come in the last year and a half.
    iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom | Afghanistan
    Unfortunately, the lessons of Vietnam seem to have been lost and the mistakes (no exit strategy) are being repeated. Lest this turn into a
    left/right Obama bashing, I have been consistent in my belief that this "graveyard of empires" is beyond hope. Bring the troops home, declare victory and let Karzai ( without his US bodyguards) see how long he survives.
    This is not Iraq with its rich history, but a tribal wasteland that has never been governed. It is tragically naive to think that the US can do what has never been done before by other nations.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  3. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Indeed, that's been my mantra too and like I said before, given the 1+trillion dollar treasure trove and the upcoming November opium harvest, our troops will be going nowhere but right where they are.

Written in Dec 09: Afghanistan, the Roach Motel of Empires: Zoltan Grossman: Afghanistan: the Roach Motel of Empires Includes some strategy stuff too as well as history re Russia and Britian: