Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama backed Muslim extremist cousin in Kenya

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by FreeTedWilliams, Mar 30, 2008.

1. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Here's an interesting little sidenote. Obama's cousin (notice how that fact is left out of the cbs article) Raila Amollo Odinga is the head of Kenya's National Muslim Leaders Forum and he called for a Muslim Kenya run under Shira law

http://eakenya.org/newsevents/article.htm?id=8

Here is Obama and his Cousin:

http://www.sodahead.com/blog/2048/

some scary quotes from the article..

Bishop Cornelius Korir of Eldoret confirms the killings were organized and planned. It is believed Odinga and his ODM Pentagon members had planned it all, long before elections, and especially William Ruto the MP for Eldoret North (the burning of women and children in a church).

He is tearing through the country using murder and rape as his weapons of choice. Justice Minister Martha Karua tsaid Odinga’s group (Orange Democratic Movement has planned to carry out systematic ethnic cleansing.This is a dangerous man in what has up until now been a pretty stable country on an unstable continent.

His ‘opposition party’ is opposed to democracy and free elections. Refusing to accept the result of the national election, Odinga will break the country, beat, “cleanse” rape until this depraved savage gets the power. Raila Odinga rejected a presidential invitation for talks.

The left wing media has been played by brilliantly by Odinga - this is part of his strategy.

Obama’s older brother still lives in Kenya. Abongo “Roy” Obama is a Luo activist and a militant Muslim who argues that the black man must “liberate himself from the poisoning influences of European culture.” He urges his younger brother, Barack Hussein Obama to embrace his ‘African’ heritage.

In the end the sitting Kenyan President "won" the elction (I am not going to assume that this election was fair, actually I think that it was not)

http://cbs4denver.com/national/Kenya.leader.talks.2.625305.html

By here is the intersting thing, in the CBS article, it mentions Obama talking to Odinga, BUT IT NEVER MENTIONS THAT THEY ARE COUSINS! hmmmmmm or that Obama's brother is part of this radical muslim movement.
  2. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

3. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Here's the BBC confirming that Obama is this guy's, and apparently Dick Cheney's cousin. Gee you would think that he would back his American cousin over the christian killing mulsim extremist one...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7176683.stm

Again, I ask, Am I the only one who never knew about this? Surely this HAS TO BE NEWS/ Right?
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +187 / 7 / -23

Two obscure blogs does not equal your perception of what may have happened or what is happening on PBS.. this is one of the sketchiest things I have seen, somewhere else I read where Obama is a cousin of Cheney.. tough when you have to hang on to obscure blogs and lineage to make a point.
  5. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Cnn and cbs and abc are terrorists websites , but obscure blogs are great , and we should believe what they say. this is getting like a joke .
  6. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

WTF? Didn't we have a couple of threads in the past week lauding frontline for being the best thing ever ever ever?

And hasn't the BBC been called wonderful?

I suppose we should go back to ihatebush.com and hatemongers.net?

How can you call the BBC and PBS "obscure blogs"? Even to try to make some point, it sounds stupid.
  7. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

I just said that the BBC article said that Obama wa a cousin of Cheney and then I wondered why he is backing his christaian killing muslim extremist cousin in Kenyan, and his American cousin.

Look I have 1st cousins who are hard core criminals, BUT I NEVER CALL THEM. Let alone back them in a Presidential election.
  8. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

He didn't REALLY hear Wright say bigoted things.....for 20+years. HE didn't really know the folks from the weather underground, who were hosting fundraisers for him, the beat goes on. HE didn't really know Rezko was a shady operator, when the guy is helping him with real estate deals, the beat goes on.

Since the guy is so unaware of anything going on around him, should he be president?
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

Barack Hussein Obama:
    Put him and his "flag waving wife" in the White House then sit back and watch the fun.

All you "politically correct loons" WHAT DO YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS MIRACLE KID WITH BIG EARS?

This side show that is going on now between the "two dingobats" will soon be over, Pant Suit Hillary will be gone then the Republicans are going to step in and start asking Prince Barack Hussein Obama the tough questions, The Prince won't have his "prepared beautiful speech" in front of him, we will see a bit of the real Obama, he will be Forced to answer, it won't be his Neo Lib pals asking the soft ball questions it will be the Neo Con Truth Seekers, the Prince will have to answer many things that he will prefer not to talk about.

Charges of RACISM will be heard all across America when The Prince gets cornered.

God Help This Country

Obama or Mccain---------SCARY.

:bricks:
  10. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +187 / 7 / -23

The Ayers thing has already been debunked.. but keep on believing. What would cousin Richard think..
  11. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

By debunked, you mean he accepted money for one of his campaigns and met with the man, and calls him a freind.

I will grant you that Obama was 8 and in Hawaii when these people were bombing the Pentagon, and has nothing to so with the weathermen, (and how this guy is out of jail and getting paid taxpayer money to "teach" at a government college, is another fight), but it deos show a practice of associating himself with alot of Marxists.
  12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +187 / 7 / -23

They were on a board of directors of an antipoverty agency and Ayers gave him a $200.00 donation.. as did many of the people in academia, as they do in every election, as do many people..
  13. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +85 / 6 / -9

#37 Jersey

Do you really hate yourself?

Because Obama is surrounded by the world champions of Anti-semitism, yet you still support him. When will you wake up? When you are encamped? And that is backed up by video and voice evidence!
  14. PF1996

PF1996 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Raila Odinga is not the head of Kenya's National Muslim Leaders Forum nor has he "called for a Muslim Kenya run under Shira law".

Please provide evidence that Odinga is a muslim because I have found no references to him being a Muslim in any description of his life.

Someone claiming that something was "organized and planned" isn't "confirmation" that it was "organized and planned".

And the facts to support this claim are.....??

Really....do provide the facts to support this claim. It should be interesting to see those facts since apparently Odinga " ... was arrested again in September, 1988 for his involvement with the Kenya Revolutionary Movement (KRM), an underground organization pressing for multi-party democracy in Kenya, which was then a one-party state." and in 1992 " ... joined FORD", FORD stands for: the Forum for the Restoration of Democracy" http://www.africa.upenn.edu/Hornet/irin_121397.html

I'll even give you a demonstration of how providing facts to support your claims is done...

Here is part of the platform of Odinga's party, the Orange Democratic Movement. Doesn't sound anti-democracy to me but feel free to provide evidence that it's just propaganda :rolleyes:

http://www.kenyavotes.org/node/109

Do tell ....if a serial killer could prove that he is the son of your father, does that make him relevant to a judgment of your character?
    Please explain the relevance of the activities of a person with whom Obama happens to share a biological connection, was not raised with Obama and has had little contact with Obama, to the U.S. Presidential election. And I mean to explain the relevance to rational individuals, not to people like you who are apparently scared ****less at the possibility of a black man being President of the U.S. :rofl:

Perhaps because the writer of that article understands that someone making a claim isn't the same as the claim being an actual fact. Odinga has "claimed" to be Obama's cousin through his maternal uncle. Let me know when you have verified that claim to be a fact. Further, let me know why, presuming the claim is true, this fact is relevant to the U.S. presidential election.

Well, you're missing any facts that show that Odinga has killed any Christians, is a muslim or is an extremist. Let me know when you can provide them. :rolleyes:

You also missed the fact that the article does mention that Odinga has claimed to be Obama's cousin.

Try reading more than one paragraph next time....it would help you look a little less like a raving fool.

Oh, by the way, you may not like hearing this since it blows a hole in your propaganda campaign. Odinga, the guy you call a "muslim extremist" is now the Prime Minister of Kenya. Guess Bush will be breaking diplomatic ties with Kenya and pulling out the American ambassadors. After all, he couldn't possibly support the inclusion of a "Christian killing muslim extremist" in Kenya's goverment, could he? :rolleyes:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334758,00.html

You really are an idiot. The referenced "obscure blog" is the "sodahead.com" blog which FTW hilariously refers to as an "article" and which he apparently believes to be completely factually accurate because the content helps him promote his sad "smear Obama" campaign.
  15. PF1996

PF1996 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Who are these "world champions of anti-semitism" and do provide evidence of their "anti-semitism".
  16. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Were there or were there not BBC and PBS links given by FTW?

So...when someone says all the links FTW gave are to "obscure" blogs, that kind of includes PBS and the BBC.

All elephants are pink, Jane is an elephant, therefore Jane is pink. Simple logic.

Is that too hard for you? Maybe you can find someone to dumb it down for you.
  17. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

LMFAO. They are really getting desperate now. No faith in McCain? This is the saddest attempt yet. Here's a newsflash for you: most rational people weren't swayed by the reverend Wright nonsense and they certainly won't be swayed by this. Heaven forbid you actually try to go after Obama on his policies and issues, it's the right wing MO to concentrate all your efforts on the stupidest possible people (i.e. anyone who believes this crap and puts any stock in it). As if the U.S. Senator from Illinois is a terrorist or something. What a joke. Sorry but you people have already lost all your credibility whining about flag pins and sending out emails claiming Obama is a muslim.
  18. PF1996

PF1996 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I'll refresh your memory as to what GJAJ said

'Two' isn't equivalent to 'all' particularly since FTW provided a total of 5 links, not two. Furthermore, the word 'blog' should have also alerted you to the fact that GJAJ was refering not to all the links provided (i.e. the CBS or BBC links) but to specific links that are blogs. Finally, the word 'obscure', meaning "relatively unknown" is yet another alert to the reader that GJAJ is referring to specific links...i.e. those that are "obscure blogs". The BBC link is an article, not an "obscure blog".

Of the five links provided by FTW, two are blogs (sodahead and PBS) and the other (evangelical site) is more blog than article. So, we'll say three blogs. Of the three, the only two that would fit the definition of being "obscure" are the sodahead and evangelical blogs.

With these facts, the only conclusion that any rational person with a medium level of reading comprehension skills would reach is that GJAJ is referring not the the BBC link (which is not a blog), nor the PBS blog (which is not "obscure" ) but rather to the sodahead and evangelical links, which both fit the definition of "obscure blogs". Oh, by the way, both also add up to two.

Your response to GJAJ and me is akin to a person who, upon being given a bowl of fruit containing 2 oranges and 3 red apples and being told that the two oranges are rotten, selects an apple, bites into it and then exclaims "you're an idiot - the apple isn't rotten".:rolleyes:

Thanks for demonstrating yet again the utter idiocy of the righty as well as why you make such good foot soldiers. :rofl:
  19. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +334 / 1 / -9

World Champions Of Anti Semitism Are well Known But It Is Politically Incorrect To "Mention" Them (no comment)

Now The Far Left Wing Liberal Is Also Turning Anti Semite Because America's Current Enemy Is Also Israel's Enemy.

America's Far Left Wing Liberal Community Would Rather Support The Mad Murdering Bombers Of Palestine Than Say One Good Word About the Tiny Little Country Of Israel Simply Because "AMERICA SUPPORTS ISRAEL"

American Hollywood Jews:
    Wake up, America is killing the bastards that want to kill you and your little old great grandmother who still lives in Israel, does your Hatred for Bush and your Blame America Feelings turn you against your own homeland, what would Milton Berle, Jack Benny, George Burns, Henny Youngman, Peter Lorre, etc what would they say to you Streisand, Speilberg, Jon Stewart, Paul Newman, Kirk Douglas you f-cking hateful back stabbing bastards, what do the people of Israel think of you rat scumsucking son of a b!tches, f-ck you and your movies you traitor swine sh!t juice wife swapping pigs.
  20. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +85 / 6 / -9

#37 Jersey

Last edited: Mar 30, 2008