Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama’s Prissy America

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Nov 18, 2009.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +115 / 7 / -10

Great commentary on the Dear Leader and his foreign policy:

Obama’s Prissy America by Victor Davis Hanson on National Review Online

Great read hit the link, Hansen hit it out of the park.

Article by J Stossel on profligate spending by government, the real problem.

John Stossel : Worse Than Taxes - Townhall.com

2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

when you fulfill your dream of becoming a moderator, are you suddenly allowed to star your own threads?

anyhow, "without much mention of a murderous Islamic radicalism.." ??????????

To the author I would say... gosh, RW ideologue flavor of the day... just how "much mention" would you have preferred in order to satiate your bloodlust this time around?

He really sunk himself by quoting one of the most notorious men of the 20th Century, however... Miltie Friedman (see Chile). ... A hero of yours, "moderator?"
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Another 5 star partisan thread from a partisan moderator... NRO and Townhall:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:... talk about stuck on stupid...

"Great thread"... your standards are a little lower than whale shyt...

Would think that the mod would try to promote a modicum of balance, rather than just more partisan axe to grind bullshyt, but we all know how you get the big beat down on about everything you post... the fraudulent behavior continues..

You are one of them, not a mod... your complicity is noted... you are not able to judge anyone from the left as you rbias is so well documented, you do not even try, if it says Obama bad than it has to be good.. just wallowing in the mud amongst the right wing partisan mediots...
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

America Wanted Him America Got Him Dictators Love Him Our Enemy Loves Him Pop Culture Elected Him Brainwashed Sit Com Watchers Fawned Over Him Goo Goo Silly Democrat Females Had Wet Dreams Over Him Left Wing News Media People Achieved Orgasms As This New Rock Star Spewed Forth His Golden Tongued Bullsh!t MSNBC's Mush Mouth Matthews Gasped And Publicly Announced That His "Legs Tingled" At The Sound Of The Messiah's Voice Oh Lord America Has It's First Poster Boy President He Has Such A Beautiful Smile YES WE CAN He Falls In Popularity Daily Among The Clear Thinking Americans They See The Danger This Tin God Is Slowly Putting Our Country In But Fear Not HELP IS ON THE WAY.

CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN THE SH!T IS HITTING THE FAN THE SLEEPING GIANT IS WAKING UP WATCH THE NEWS THE CROWDS ARE GROWING
  5. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +115 / 7 / -10

There no prohibition against mods posting threads, thank for your heartfelt concern.

I also appreciate you disdain for the authors, it shows me there comments were sound since you are always wrong.:p
  6. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

10 characters
  7. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +297 / 6 / -5

To be perfectly honest, this is pretty thin gruel.
  8. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +115 / 7 / -10

Why would that be Jack?

Are any of the facts cited in these opinion pieces incorrect?

If so which one and in what way?
  9. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

There is no rule, but not everything needs a rule, there is a larger order here called common sense and ethics... if a mod expects respect on this board... than that moderator should practice a degree of self control and decorum...by posting these types of threads only leads some of us to believe that your partisan agenda is more important than your role as an impartial mediator and one who upholds the standards of this board.. reminds me of some of the posters who used to post here and every thread turned into a "OH LOOKEE ME MY IDEAS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING:D"...

But I would not expect you to understand any of this...
  10. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +297 / 6 / -5

That's the funny thing... there really aren't facts presented. Just interpretations of events.

I can see how this appeals to those who get offended when Obama bows to the Japanese head of state, but otherwise... not so much.
  11. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Where was your self-righteous sanctimony when the left-leaning moderator started a thread entitled "The right wing is out of it's mind" and wrote "These people are nuts ... given the fascistic and fiendishness of the right."

You participated in that thread, but not to chastise the moderator into "practic(ing) a degree of self control and decorum" or that by "by posting these types of threads only leads some of us to believe that your partisan agenda is more important than your role as an impartial mediator and one who upholds the standards of this board".

Instead you went along with the ultra-partisan rhetoric that moderator started. I guess some moderators can be partisan but not others. So it seems that makes you a hypocrite, doesn't it?
  12. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

People read and are influenced by this nonsense? (Another rhetorical question.) Oh, and LOL @ PF13 and Milton Friedman.
  13. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +298 / 1 / -9

The Left Wing Does Not Like To Be "Talked Back Too" The left Wing Cannot Understand How Anybody Could Disagree With Them, They Are The Truth And The Way.......
  14. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The left Wing The left Wing The left Wing The left Wing The left Wing The left Wing The left Wing The left Wing The left Wing The left Wing The left Wing.
  15. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +115 / 7 / -10

Are you saying Patterrs has been unethical when he starts threads?

Never heard you or PC expressing concern about that...:rolleyes:
  16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Has he started a thread that says Obama's Prissy America.. and then used partisah sources...

I knew you would not understand this leaderhip/ethics thing.. it is beyond your capacity... just follow along.
  17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Patters has stood the test of time, and is not the new kid on the block.. not that you would know any of this, but Patters and I have had many disagreements over the years about what I perceive as his passivity.. there has been consequences for what he interprets as rule violation, which has often been viewed as unfair.

BTW if you went to all the trouble of finding the thead, you should have captioned it... Patters does not start a lot of threads, and is not that big a poster...

But you don't know any of this so what else is new, assumption is your best friend :rolleyes:

When you assume a leadership role and expect people to follow the rules, it is best to start by setting some example for yourself and developing crediblity instead of just being another right wing lemming...

In case you do not notice, I do not get involved in most of these threads...
  18. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +115 / 7 / -10

The title is taken directly from the title of the article. I am very comfortable with my eihics, thanks for caring.
  19. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Troll article becomes troll thread. Mod approves.
  20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

And despite an effort to help him out, he continues to defend himself... this board is going downhill quickly... you stand on your own merits, and are judged by others.