Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama’s Fishy $200 Million

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Oct 2, 2008.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +799 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

Obama's hidden criminal activities will rival others before him. Obama is one of the biggest con man candidates to come along in a long time.

Has been cagey? Like what is new about that. lack of medical records, won't show college transcripts, won't show how he paid for college ... says it was a loan but no tax return ever had the interest deducted and he did not make enough money to pay it back like he said. Well done sheeple ... 8 years of criminal and secretive Bush and now perhaps 8 more years of a possible criminal and secretive Obama ... well done sheeple.
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +799 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

Ah yes FBN ... this will be another Bush scenario ... he will be untouchable as long as he is POTUS. We'll read about all the scandals of this campaign for the next 4 or 8 years.
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +170 / 4 / -4

So, some conservative has suspicions and wants an investigation launched. He better have more than suspicions. Obama's financial info is posted publicly as is McCain's.

Campaign Finance Reports and Data

You know as well as I do, both campaigns must comb through that stuff, but also I think because of problems in the system, campaigns have something like 30 days to correct any mistakes, and both campaigns will certainly have some mistakes found out after the election.

Why the guy doesn't offer any specifics is beyond me, except perhaps he has done, just a gut feeling, which is probably the standard of excellence for American Spectator journalism.