Welcome to PatsFans.com

Obama’s Attorney General nominee had role in keeping lid on Trentadue death

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Dec 8, 2008.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Alex Jones' Prison Planet: The truth will set you free!

Go to above link to read a DOJ LEAKED MEMO.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +416 / 4 / -15

#18 Jersey

NEPatriot...don't you like your new president?

Why are you so angry?

When he finally gets sworn in as your president, will you still be angry?

Just wondering....

3. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I report and you decide. It's called NEWS for a reason.;)

i'm going to be angry because you asked me this question more than one.

4. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

We get you don't like Obama. What I don't understand is, he hasn't exercised one day in elected office and you bash him daily. Meanwhile, we have the biggest imbecile ever to hold the highest office in the land, and I haven't seen you post in any threads concerning him. At least mention that George Bush is a loser and we can go from there.

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

Maybe this "Nominee" is the guy that is helping Obama hide his Birth Certificate.

Yes many of us now see that Bush isn't the Brightest Bulb around but we also have to remember that this Idiot Imbecile Moron beat the Democrats (twice) that doesn't say much for the Dingobats, even the Common Sense Democrats shake their heads over that one.

Gore/Kerry------------:singing::singing:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

In the quest to denigrate Obama, certain posters will google Obama bad and come up with some really lame crap.. to reference this site is really poor form... Alex Jones is one of the biggest conspiracy theorists around, and is more left than right.. but an article says something bad about anything Obama then the all of a sudden the site has credibility.. duh??

Here are some of the other stories Alex is working on:

--Blagovetch arrested on Corruption Charges the day after going up against the Bank of America..

--Filibuster Al Quaeda Founder Robert Gates..

--Former ISI chief: 9/11 and Mumbai are both "inside" jobs..

--Arrest provides more evidence, Israel, India and the US behind Mumbai Attacks...

Alex Jones has some interesting things to say, but bottom line is that he is a big time conspiracy theorists... spends a lot of time linking George Bush and his Neo Cons to everything bad happening in the world, but all of a sudden he attains credibilty on Eric Holder.. yea that makes sense.

7. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

BTW it is not news, Alex Jones has made a good living on conspiracy theories and speculation.. he is an alarmist, review his theories and while some are interesting a lot are half baked.

Need to differentiate the unchecked hysteria of the blogosphere and what is actually news, along with with checking the veracity of your "news stories".

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

Might want to read the official government closing report on this.. pretty good coverup if they pulled it off...

#423: 10-09-97 - Justice Department Closes Investigation into Trentadue Death

9. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

It's the reason I posted. I haven't found any good 'article' about Obama. It worries me when I read all negative articles about him.

Hopefully, he'll change my mind next year.

10. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

What good articles were you looking for from a President elect. You didn't like his choices of cabinet positions? Quite frankly, the articles you have printed (birth certificates) have been re soundly booed by the most conservative columnists which positions you as an extremist. But hey, you've got company on both sides in this forum.

11. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

A lot of people are unhappy about his cabinet position. Why does he still hide his BC?

it's a good start.;)

12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

WIll not find any "good" articles, you do not want to find "good" articles.. if you were really looking would realize they are not found on Worldnet or Alex Jones Prison Planet...

13. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

The reason I haven't found any good article because he hasn't done any 'good' thing. What really disturbing is he surrounds with crooked friends.

14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

No, he hasn't done any good thing, he has done many good things.. Blogavetich and he were hardly good friends.. if you look at the info they were often on different sides of the fence.. Blog was not allowed to speak in Denver, was not in Grant Park.. sometimes you have to get along with politicians for the common good of who you represent.. that does not denote friendship.

15. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

It's obvious that they share something in common. Otherwise, they wouldn't deal business.

Why would I want to associate with 'crooked' people if i don't want to have any bad reputation? Of course, Obama has a history of doing it.

The message is we need a tough , calculated, crooked, and mean guy like Obama to turn this country around?

16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

You live in a fantasy world filled with right wing hyperbole, all the while ignoring some of the facts like a 67% approval rating.. have a swell time spending the next 8 years with your daily google of Obama bad..

The only commonality they share right now was being elected officials from Chicago, and what you want there to be.. in reality nothing has been proven yet, in fact Fitzpatrick exhonerated Obama.. if it changes it will be a worthy discussion, but right now there is zilch, nada.. nothing..

I do not understand your message.. perhaps proofreading might make a good friend..

:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2008