PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Oakland and Carolina picks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
off to a good start. Good to see Jason Campbell hasn't totally turned around that franchise quite yet. Next up...a pretty crucial week (considering it's only week two) --

OAKLAND plays St. Louis at home. Very little chance of a Bradford-led win, but who knows? It would be a big, big loss for Oakland, given it's one of the easiest on their schedule. Speaking of which...

CAROLINA hosts Tampa Bay. Again, odds are against them losing but that's why it's a big one. If both Oakland and Carolina can go 0-2, particularly against teams they arguably "should" beat, that'd be, well...pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Looking pretty good; I got the Titans/Raiders instead of the Pats game today, so I was watching that one pretty closely. It's hard to say exactly how bad the Raiders' D is, since Chris Johnson is superhuman, but they're just awful. Might have the worst receiver corp in the NFL, and Jason Campbell is pretty much a league-average QB. He's a huge upgrade, but he's not going to win them any games by himself.

Really, the only positive for the Raiders was that McFadden looked surprisingly good.

I wish Chris Johnson would have raced Michael Bennett!

IMO Bennett looked faster prior to his foot injuries. He was a freak though, there was serious talk that he could have been an Olympic sprinter if he'd chosen that career path instead. He wasn't half the football player that Johnson is, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back