Welcome to PatsFans.com

O.T. - Firefighters

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by wistahpatsfan, Aug 30, 2007.

1. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I know this isn't exactly a political topic, but we just need to remember these guys for their unbelievable courage and sacrifice. Firefighters are, some would say, unnaturally fearless bordering on nuts for what their job calls for very time they head for a call. Here's to Paul J. Cahill, 55, of Scituate and Warren J. Payne, 53, of Canton.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...07/08/30/2_firefighters_die_12_hurt_in_blaze/

2. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Yes, firefighters are indead brave. My girlfriends brother is a firefighter - it's actually really cool seeing all his gear and stuff. These are the people that should be rolemodels for children - not movie stars.

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 11 / -27

It is too bad, two men.. two sets of families..a lot of memories, used to spend some time at the Florian Hall in Dorchester.. very impressive there.

4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +533 / 6 / -2

Why were they even in the building? Just let it burn to the ground. That's what insurance is for. Contain it as best as possible, but don't go in. Terrible tragedy. My condolences to the families.