PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O/T Antonio Cromartie Evicting Mom From House He Bought Her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this for real?! Lol I mean, I don't know the whole story, but the headline is crazy. I wonder what's the whole story.

• Agree
Reactions: jah
Only a Jet family would set up a GoFund site to raise money to pay the mortgage. Unreal. Yea, let's help pay a millionaires bills. Please!!
Whose the millionaire?

Isn't he the dude who got a woman pregnant AFTER he had a vasectomy? He should enter his swimmers in the Olympics.

Either he got the vasectomy done by Dr. Scholls or his girl is playin' around.

Sometimes, I'd rather not be me. But always, I'm glad to not be him.

You don't want to be him.

Dropping $338k a year in child support is worse than rotting in Guantanamo Bay.

You don't want to be him.

Dropping $338k a year in child support is worse than rotting in Guantanamo Bay.
Unless you're one of his kids, who all probably deserve more than they're getting. He's a slug.

from the linked article said:
Gardner claims … Cromartie bought the house and paid for everything for years — but the gravy train stopped in February when he asked his mother to pay the $700 per month mortgage bill.

What kind of mortgage is only $700 per month??? Sounds like he is asking her to pay the taxes on the property..........................

What kind of mortgage is only $700 per month??? Sounds like he is asking her to pay the taxes on the property..........................

Probably put a huge chunk of cash as a down payment, so the mortgage was probably relatively small

Knowing his financial situation with all of his kids, I'm surprised his mom would take such a hard line stance and refuse to pay such a small monthly payment lol.. You could afford that working at McDonalds

So we should bail him out?
No. I was replying to the original post which stated he was a millionaire. He signed for millions of dollars and I assumed spent at least that amount if not more. I feel sorry for his children and his mother. But, will not be sending any funds there way.

Only a Jet family would set up a GoFund site to raise money to pay the mortgage. Unreal. Yea, let's help pay a millionaires bills. Please!!
This story is so moronic you figure nothing can top it, then his sister steps in and does just that. In a way, Cromartie's mother ended up being her own worst enemy for not impressing upon her son the basics of birth control.

Eh, not going to judge him on this one. None of us know the nature of their relationship, and on the face of it it doesn't seem that unreasonable to ask someone to pay the $700 per month mortgage for their own house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back