PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NYT: "Concussion" film changed to avoid angering NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everybody so F'n afraid of the NFL? This really needs a closer look. The corruption reeks. I hope somebody exposes this BS organization. They are showing cracks in the armor. They think they are invincible. That's when they are vulnerable. Even the PR guy jumped ship. Once the bribes and lies build too big, somebody will break rank. They think their the freaking mafia. The FBI really should be looking into this

Last edited:
Just heard on the radio that it was actually Robert Kraft's fault that the false information about changing the film leaked to begin with. Which would make sense because he wants to cover up for the Edelman concussion. Cheaters!!!!!111

“We’ll develop messaging with the help of N.F.L. consultant to ensure that we are telling a dramatic story and not kicking the hornet’s nest.”
“unflattering moments for the N.F.L.” were deleted or changed, while in another note on July 30, 2014, a top Sony lawyer is said to have taken “most of the bite” out of the film “for legal reasons with the N.F.L. and that it was not a balance issue.” Other emails in September 2014 discuss an aborted effort to reach out to the N.F.L.

Sounds just like the NFL we have come to know and loathe.

NFL=big tobacco.

NFL=big tobacco.

You beat me to it.
Mark Cuban was right. The NFL will eventually implode and it will be because of their arrogance.
I'm feeling a plantation mentality emanating from within. "Take 'em to the woodshed if they show disrespect"

It's time for Congress to end their anti-trust protections. Goody's Gang is way too powerful!

The only anti-trust exemption they specifically have is a limited one that allows the NFL to negotiate TV contracts as a single entity (as opposed to every team having to negotiate their own).

Their other exemptions (like being able to have a draft) are by virtue of having a CBA with a union and CBA-derived exemptions are available to any business.

How much worse can it get? I really cannot stand this league. If Tom's suspension is upheld I am done.

Why is everybody so F'n afraid of the NFL? This really needs a closer look. The corruption reeks. I hope somebody exposes this BS organization. They are showing cracks in the armor. They think they are invincible. That's when they are vulnerable. Even the PR guy jumped ship. Once the bribes and lies build too big, somebody will break rank. They think their the fearing mafia. The FBI really should be looking into this

Just a nitpick, but the term is BM, not BS, as in "bull Mort".

When he was saying "tell the truth, tell the truth", was he supposed to he speaking to a member of the nfl office? If so how laughable is that? They haven't told the truth about anything in a long time!

I discovered NFL executives are susceptible to brain damage, and jealous fits of rage but the NFL is covering it up still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back