Welcome to PatsFans.com

NYC Mayor Bloomberg endorses Scott Brown over Pocohonky!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patradomous, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +149 / 5 / -17

#87 Jersey

2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +372 / 3 / -15

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

Funny how the right washes his testicles, but minimized and demeaned him when he spoke of gun control....

What is it going to be folks???.. Is Blomberg friend or fiend of the hard core extremists???
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

Nobody's perfect, most politicians no matter how much you support them will always do something you don't agree with, believe it or not there are actually "Obama Groupies" that don't agree with him on everything I know thats hard to understand because the minute anybody says anything negative about that beautiful man they are then branded "racist"

Lets face it, this Pocohonky is a real screwball batsh!t ding dong goofy grinning creep ( she's no more American Indian than Obama is)
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  5. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +149 / 5 / -17

#87 Jersey

I worked on Scott Browns campaign which included time and cash and freezing my balls off.The only pol I ever worked for.
    Because of some of his votes I won't do it again.But he certainley has my support over Lieawatha.
    I'm not happy about Bloomberg supporting Brown as much as I am Bloomberg taking a giant shiit on Lieawatha.
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Racist references in your posts (as well as others) and thread title aside...

Why won't you work for Brown, again? Because "some" of his votes aren't correct in your opinion?

Message to Scott Brown: Do what your volunteers want on every vote. You must check with everyone to make sure you're doing exactly what they want. As you know, all of the people who support you have exactly the same values and agenda. Know what they want and do NOT EVER waver from that agenda or you will lose their support!

Got it?
  7. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +623 / 6 / -18

This is the guy who, for Fathers Day, started a thread with an image of a bunch of black guys running away from their kids. Why anyone pays heed to his verbal diarrhea is beyond me.
  8. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +149 / 5 / -17

#87 Jersey

Let me tell you something Jack Bowel. That was a paraody that wasn't pointed at any racial group. Unlike you I don't see color.

If these labels of racist keep up I'm not posting here anymore.
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

Exactly, I also was a huge Brown Fan but was turned off on him because I could no longer trust him, he started acting like Joe Lieberman and Olympia Snowe, many people think I'm wrong including my own family when I say "I don't want the guy I vote for joining the enemy on anything" but Brown is my guy over this grinning liberal lying fool who says she's an Indian, even the Indians say "she's full of sh!t"
  10. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +623 / 6 / -18

The funny thing is you apparently believe people around here are dumb enough to buy that lame ass reasoning.
  11. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +149 / 5 / -17

#87 Jersey

Well, maybe they don't look at me with bigoted prejudical eyes like you do.
  12. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

Rush has taught his minions well, never call an Democrat by their name... made up schoolyard shyt is much better..... one thing for sure makes them look and sound like 5th graders, which is the median intellectual age of his listeners.
  13. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +623 / 6 / -18

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

It is almost impossible to criticize "The Left Wing Plantation" without being called a "racist" there are also the crazies in The Far Left Wing that truly believe that if you are not a Liberal you have to be a "racist" it is an obsession with them, they are so obsessed with "race" and so full of themselves and their self rightious phony bullsh!t that they truly believe that any human being that doesn't think like them and doesn't ignore reality like them has to be "Racist"
    They can't see it but they themselves are "The Racists"
  15. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +502 / 6 / -2

Say wha? Bloomturd, aka Mayor Big Gulp, is the biggest fraud fony of them all. He was a democrat when it suited him, and then became a republican when he thought it would help him win a race. Of course, when that was no longer necessary or advantageous, he simply strattled the fence again, and claimed to be the almighty independent! Please. The man is th epitomy of all that is wrong with todays politicians. See, because he's a powerful elitist, he know not only knows better than you, he always knows what best for you. Banning stuff is his favorite hobby. Changing state constitutions to run for forbidden terms, using an alleged "crisis" (never let a good one go to waste...I swear I heard that said somewhere before) as the reason why, is another favorite of his. The man is drunk on power. He wants to ban guns, and think cops should go on strike to make that happen. He think Wall St is super swell too. Hey, why wouldn't he. My personal favorite, is his demand for a "mayors office" luxury box for handling of hundreds of millions of dollars of sweetheart bonds to billion dollar sports franchises. Now there's a politician worth his weight in transfats and salt.

Some people have principled positions that are too important to sell off for a vote. I actually commend people like that. I used to be someone who voted for the lesser of two evils. Not anymore. I can't speak for what votes, or issues, soured Postradamous on Brown, but to each their own.

ahahahahahahaha....

Nice knowing you! Calling people a racist, is almost mandatory for some posters in here.
  16. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +225 / 8 / -13

The race card is used by 'progressives' to avoid having to talk about the issues.
  17. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +149 / 5 / -17

#87 Jersey

Scott Brown certainly has done enough in the right direction to deserve a full term.
    I worked for him mainly because I was sick of being taken advantage of by democrats that think they had ownership of kennedys seat.

I feel like I helped him get elected. Its up to him to hold the seat.
    There were a couple of votes he took on some things that I can't remember only that they pissed me off. Otherwise he has been a terrific Representative for Ma. nationally. He doesn't make us look like the nutbags that the rest of the country think we are.
  18. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

"Pocahonky" and "Lieawatha" are racist references?

I suppose "Tar Baby" and "Sambo" are just innocent references to characters in a book. "Redskins" isn't racist, either, just like "Darkie" or "Spook" because tose are just words, too.

Is there any such thing as a racist word in your book?

I don't know jack about Patrodamus, and he may just be a non-racist who tends to use racist terms, but I don't think that's OK either, unless you're doing it in a friendly way with mutual consent between the two parties.

I make the rules because none of this is real.
  19. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +614 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

Well, whatever the case, I guess I can see taking his money, but were I running for office, Bloomberg's endorsement of my campaign would make me rethink a few things in my political life.
  20. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +623 / 6 / -18

PF13 will defend his right to use racial slurs to the death because they both share the same political views. We've seen this time and time and time again.